More than 10 million people love to use Cleartrip on mobile to plan, search and book their trips. Save time and money when booking air tickets, hotels and IRCTC authorised Indian Railway tickets .
And now, with Cleartrip Local, book exciting and unique experiences in your city or when you are travelling. Choose from amazing things to do, experience great dining experiences from individually curated options and enjoy great events happening in your city.All in one awesome app.
Travel anywhere - search & book cheap flights
- Search and book cheap domestic and international flights with the best deals
- Find the cheapest flight by searching for flights by city or airport
- Pick from all popular airlines, including IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, Air Asia, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways, British Airways and more
- Cleartrip Expressway: Make 1-touch flight bookings in less than 60 seconds when you save your cards (protected using industry leading encryption technology)
- Pick from multiple payment options including credit cards, debit cards, net banking and popular wallets.
- Carry your trips with you wherever you go, even when offline, and travel paperless
- Cancel or reschedule your flight bookings right from the app
Stay everywhere - search and book cheap hotels
- Get great deals on hotels in 15000+ cities
- Search and book rooms from a huge choice of hotels, for all budgets
- Pay@Hotel Book your room on Cleartrip and pay directly at the hotel
- Use price, star rating, traveller ratings (powered by TripAdvisor) and location filters to quickly find the best hotel
- Read TripAdvisor reviews by other travellers to pick the right hotel
Introducing Cleartrip Local - discover amazing experiences
Cleartrip Local presents the most comprehensive set of experiences to go out and enjoy when you’re in your city or away travelling. With Local, we deliver awesome experiences in your city so that you can trip without travelling.
- Discover and book amazing experiences & find your passion, be it in your city or on a trip. Go out and do something.
- WonderLa and other theme parks, Harley Davidson rides, scuba diving, kids workshops or food tours, there is something for everyone.
- Enjoy delicious meals at the best restaurants in your city. Pick from individually curated options. Be spoilt for choice.
- Know what’s happening in your city. Discover events. Some are even FREE to attend!
*  Railway bookings on Cleartrip are authorised by IRCTC (https://www.irctc.co.in/)
If you have a complaint or suggestion for our app, please let us know so we can make things right and improve. Just leave a review for us on the App Store.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app shows stupid wannabe error message "Aww something snapped"... simply moronic. Then if you try to give feedback t does not let you put in your email and register the feedback. Is this app shut or they just have a crappy App / IT support !!!
Not as good as before.
Cleartrip used to be the place to go but sadly, that is not the case anymore. The prices have gone up and they’ve become somewhat greedy. Sharing and selling customer information in order to make money. Not a good idea. I know many people that have stopped using Cleartrip because of this. I’m now forced to use flight network and cheapoair to book my tickets because Cleartrip prices have gone way up! It’s really not good to do this to your long time customers. You’re going to loose business doing such things in the long run because people will leave negative reviews for you. The app updates are almost completely useless as well. Not to mention, that they charge a convenience fee!?!?!!! When you’re booking a flight form Cleartrip they charge you a desperate convenience fee which no other website does... That is how they steal from you without you even knowing about it. No other website or business that I’m aware of charges a convenience fee. They don’t tell you about it until you’ve picked your flight and you’re ready to pay for it... Suddenly, it pops up and says that you have to pay a convenience fee which can be anywhere from 30-50AED depending on the price of your flight. Ridiculous and outrageous. I’ll never be using Cleartrip again because of the things that they do. Greedy business that does not care about their customers.
CLEARTRIP CLEARLY EXPOSED
I had to cancel my flight tickets on March 20 due to corona pandemic, then coming to the refund, they made me wait for 60 days and it’s May 20, still haven’t got the refund. When email cleartrip, they said Cathayapcific airlines is not responding to them. So I called Cathaypacific airlines global customer care and got to know that cleartrip haven’t cancelled my tickets yet and they kept my tickets open. And then I tried to contact cleartrip mentioning the same, and at this stage cleartrip stopped responding to my emails because they knew that they were just deceiving me by keeping me waited for more than 2 months and giving stupid reasons every time. This is how cleartrip service is. Guys, I request everyone to book tickets with their trusted travel agent or if possible directly with the airlines. NEVER CHOOSE CLEARTRIP FOR YOUR TRAVEL. THEY WILL MESS UP EVERYTHING. YOU WILL BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY TORCHURED. Please save yourself.
- Cleartrip Travel Services Pvt. Ltd.
- 130.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.