Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the books you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Hardcover, softcover, eBooks, and more!
** Look for our apps on the iPhone as well **
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3 (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- iOS 13 fixes
- Third-party component fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Originally downloaded on my iPhone months ago and added all 250+ of my books... A few weeks later, i opened the app and NONE of my books were there! I was logged in and couldn't figure out what happened so I deleted the app in frustration. I just downloaded the app again onto my iPad air, thinking I would just add all the books again. Well, I logged into my account and guess what? All my books are there!!! That was a pleasant surprise. Idk what happened when it was on my phone, maybe a bug in an update? I'm giving it a 4 star because of the phone mishap, and time will tell if it happens again. But if it keeps all my books on there, it really is an awesome app and does everything as promised.
Too bad about the synopses
Many of the synopses were for the wrong book. A police procedural, for instance, had a synopsis detailing a fantasy story about medieval angels. This happened about 25 times as I logged 150 books. Otherwise, I’m enjoying logging my collection.
The App is very good. But the customer service is bad. My IPad froze up and I reset it. But I was unable to log back into this app. I tried resetting the password with the link provided and I was still not able to utilize this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.