The Secureworks Mobile App is creating a relaxing experience for clients who are on the go, whether you are a small business or a large enterprise. Search, view, create, and modify your tickets, so you can quickly view ticket status, decide on next steps, and share the most relevant information with your teams – all without calling the Security Operations Center (SOC). You can also view the latest Threat Intelligence reports such as the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU™) Tips and Vulnerability information. The Secureworks Mobile App is also tied to the Secureworks Client Portal so you can find and view your tickets whether you are on the go or sitting at your desk.
Secureworks enriches your defenses with intelligence from the 250-billion cyber events we observe each day, across our 4,400 clients in more than 55 countries. By investing in supervised machine learning and analytics, as well as our technical experts, we have automated and accelerated event detection, correlation, and contextualization. That means you can identify threats more quickly and take action quickly to reduce your risk.
Use the Secureworks Mobile app to:
• Receive security incident alerts directly to your mobile device
• Review/update/create tickets for your critical security events
• Quickly decide on next steps and share the relevant information with your teams
• Easy access to the Secureworks Client Portal
• Fixed the issue with completing Orchestration tasks in mobile
• New feature that allows you to receive courtesy escalation notifications
• Added Detection Technique field to ticket list and detail view
• Other minor bugs fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is amazing! Receiving mobile alerts for my security incidents makes my life so much easier.
I follow all the instructions and all this app does is show two buttons for register or already registered. In my secure works online portal I confirmed my device. Now it says to refresh the app. I do that and all it does is blink at me. Useless. Better off using safari and pinning the secure works portal as an icon to the phone.
IOS 8 Bug
Unable to save correspondence to hand ticket to SOC in IOS 8
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.