On the move? So is the market. Stay on top of it with the TD Ameritrade Mobile app. Monitor the markets and your positions at a glance on the Dashboard page, deposit funds with mobile check deposit, catch up on the latest news and research, or browse educational content—all from your mobile device. Trade with confidence everywhere you go, with the security and precision of your desktop right in the palm of your hand.
All the features you need:
• Use the Dashboard page while on the go to check in on the markets and your accounts
• Keep up on the market with price alerts, real-time streaming quotes, helpful charts, Level II quotes, News, and the Today widget
• Track and trade stocks, options (up to two-leg strategies), options chains, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and even check your order status when on the go
• Transfer funds to and from your account, and use mobile check deposit to deposit funds whenever you want
• Use Face ID or Touch ID to sign in and to authorize trades and transfers
• Take advantage of educational offerings and browse videos on investing strategies, stocks, options, and more—anytime, anywhere
• Access third-party research like on-demand video from Thomson Reuters and CNBC, plus stay up to date with the latest analyst reports, Social Signals, and Twitter integration
• Use alerts to spot potential trading opportunities, get notifications when certain price targets are met, and stay up to date when key news breaks or events occur. Available on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch®.
• Manage and monitor your account with real-time balances and positions, statements and tax documents, transaction history, and our secure Message Center—right at your fingertips
• Customize your experience by setting up your Positions and Watch List screens just the way you want
Don't miss a minute of the market. Download the TD Ameritrade Mobile app and take your portfolio with you, wherever you go.
This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business or where such offer or solicitation would be contrary to the local laws and regulations of that jurisdiction, including, but not limited to persons residing in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, U.K., and the countries of the European Union
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Brokerage App With A Few Quirks
TD Ameritrade is my go to brokerage for most investing due to their non-existent fees, great education system, and broad range of assets. However, their app doesn’t necessarily show off how great the brokerage is overall. The app’s interface is a bit clunky and is definitely confusing for those new to investing. It also does a pretty poor job of explaining things to users. The overall clunkiness can best be seen by the fact that you have to jump through 3-4 menus to see open and filled orders. Additionally, TD Ameritrade’s great education system can hardly be accessed through this app. You only get access to a few videos. In order to get full usage out of this brokerage service and their education system you really need to access the website through a computer otherwise you’re getting a watered down product. The fact that the news is front and center instead of hidden in a different tab is a breath of fresh air though. Overall this is a great service and a great brokerage, but the app could be made a bit better. Also, don’t open this app expecting any sort of eye catching visuals like other finance apps. This app is barebones in that respect and the only color you’ll see is the green and red of the market. I like that choice though. It makes the app feel more professional.
Mobile Opportunity Offers Independence
As a former U.S. Marine Infantryman who struggles to be out in public and work a job that involves interacting with other people due to injuries during my service, it is encouraging to know I can attempt to work from home, trading. My training has instilled in me a desire and responsibility to be as independent as possible and be a productive and contributing member of a free capitalistic society. Due to my injuries I foresaw a future of dependence on a group of fellow Americans who were happy to compensate me based on my service, but my former training and instinct drives me to continue to grow and be productive in spite of my very limited contact with other people and many hours and days spent alone in my home managing symptoms that can frankly be very confusing and limiting. Your app allows me to quickly view the market, my watchlists, my account and enter and exit trades if I’m away from my computer, and if I were to encounter a power or internet outage this app on a charged mobile device becomes an invaluable tool. The ability to use this app alongside TD Ameritrade’s Think or Swim trading platform adds to that reality of independence and empowerment that is so very valuable and necessary for me to continue to give back as best as I still am able. Thank you for this opportunity; doing what you do and offering your service that includes this app makes a difference in my life these days.
Thieves in plain sight…
While investing you would like to be sure that your hard working money is taken care of.. so you think! When I started investing with this firm I notice that they would not get back to you right away concerning major issues other then giving you a random answer to call or contact someone else or even point fingers at other individuals for there own mistakes. Mistakes you say ha….! No they play around with your stocks investments and then tell you that they don’t have it yet or they have not received them from the FDIC or from the maker but in true they play around with it make there money and when the price of the stock goes down they appear in your account. A little to late for me to sell because I have lost all the momentum for sell, hey but TD didn’t they did what they had to do right. So who are there number one customer ? Them selfs the institute make money make money. Well the system is rigged and they have the upper hand UNTIL…. Rules and regulations don’t go there way no more. I called customer service so many times and complaint about where my stocks are and they have no clue they tell me to wait 2-3 business days until it goes in my account. I have recorded this calls and they have told me that they will correct it later so I can sell my stocks at the current price it was when I didn’t get them but nothing ever happens…. all I can say know is WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND …
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 TD Ameritrade
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.