Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have playing this game for about 3 years and all I can say is the game has beautiful HD graphics and a smooth gameplay with zero lag and requires no WIFI. The weapons in the game that you have to buy with real money in the store are amazing. Not just because they are a DLC. It’s because the weapon has a story about its previous owner. If you connect to Facebook they give you a useful German Shepherd skin and a fun WW2 zombie pack. For free! Just one problem though. When in the game you have to run and survive as long as you can with occasional weapon drops that you get from the crates. The problem is the weapons do not have a lot of ammo. I know! I know! You can buy the extra ammo perk before you start. Sure, I know that. I just think a little bit more ammo would make the game perfect. Anyways, I’m glad PikPok came out with this game. They even have a second Into The dead out right now. Again, thanks PikPok for making this game absolutely fun and addicting. I look forward for any other updates!
Incredible game! However.....
Let me start off by saying that this is the best mobile game I have ever played. The graphics are great, the gameplay is fun and unique (which is rare for zombie shooters), the gunplay is satisfying, and this app is almost perfect. Like a 9.3/10. So, why not a perfect score? Well, this game is constantly trying to milk you for cash. The variety of “free” weapons that you can buy with in-game currency is pretty good, but there are so, so many weapons that you cannot use if you don’t buy them with real money. Come on, Pik Pok. Not only has this game been out for almost 10 years, you’ve even made a sequel that milks even more cash then this one. It’s time to make everything achievable through in-game currency. I love this game to death, but one way you can bump the quality way up would be to refrain from charging USD for new guns. Please please please, cut the micro-transactions. Thanks.
So much fun to play, classic zombie game man!!! I love it!!! It’s simple like the menu at In-n-out burger, move left to right and pick up weapons. All you gotta do is dodge zombies and see how far you get. Kinda feels like slender man when you play the flashlight in the dark mode, except there’s zombies in the field and when the flashlight goes out you can only see their eyes until the lightning shows them for under a second long, so creepy😬 especially if you choose the world war 2 zombies. I really want the tiger or wolf tho the regular dog companion really does a great job of helping out too. I’m looking forward to trying out their second game (into the dead 2). You won’t regret downloading this game and it’s free
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 304.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2012-2019 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
- Medium Coin Pack $2.99
- Large Coin Pack $4.99
- Coin Doubler $2.99
- Unlock all dogs (Blitz, Cairo, Titan, Ghost) $5.99
- Huge Coin Pack $9.99
- Premium Weapon - Crossbow $2.99
- Wolf "Ghost" $3.99
- Super Coin Pack $19.99
- Companion: Sabre $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.