We Heart It is a refreshingly positive community where you can search, save, and share what inspires you. Download now & explore millions of photos and articles!
Use We Heart It to discover millions of amazing photos and articles from a community that shares your passion for inspiring quotes, fashion, beauty, photography, travel, music, and more. Use the We Heart It app to:
- Explore an up-to-date daily feed of inspiring content: quotes, fashion, photography, wallpapers, travel, beauty, celebrities, TV, movies, & more
- Search millions of posts and find inspiration
- Follow like-minded creators, top influencers, trending topics, and collections
- Discover top writers who share their life experiences, review and recommend new products, share their daily routine, and more
CURATE & SAVE
- Download and save your favorite images to your camera roll
- Heart posts you love and save them to a collection
- Invite friends to contribute to collaborative collections
UPLOAD CONTENT & BUILD YOUR FOLLOWING
- Upload photos and edit them in our built-in photo editor
- Write articles and share them with your followers
- Endlessly curate your profile and collections
- Get discovered! Top posts are promoted and shared with our millions of users
Be a part of our inspiring community and join the millions of users who have used We Heart It since 2007!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST:
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM:
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
We Heart It is available for free, but we offer two separate subscriptions:
Get The Look - Photo editing features and ad-free version of the app available in a one-month ($6.49) subscription.
We Heart It Discover - an ad-free version of the app is available in one-month ($1.99), six-month ($8.99), and 12-month ($11.99) subscriptions.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at: http://weheartit.com/about/terms-of-service
We Heart It FAQ: http://help.weheartit.com
Hearting just got better with this brand new update! This update includes:
- Download & save images faster than ever with a new download button below each image
- Tap and hold feature update: Press any image to heart, add to a collection, share or save
- Add images to your collection at anytime: You no longer have to heart an image before adding it to a collection
- Emoji reactions got moved: Add a reaction by holding down on the heart icon from any post view
- Multiple bug fixes
- Additional overall improvements & optimizations
Thanks for using We Heart It. Need help? Want to provide feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
WHI is my favorite app. A place where I have spent a lot of my time in the past few years. A lot has changed about the app and I am wondering if you guys would be willing to go back to how some things used to be. For one, the ads are overflowing on the app. When I first started on the app, I don’t ever remember there being any ads. But after a while of using it, I remember them going across the very bottom of the screen. Now, they are literally everywhere. I don’t even touch them and I’ll be fixing my collections when they come onto my screen out of nowhere and cover the whole thing. There’s always a tapping sound when I am using the app, and I cannot ever play music while I’m using WHI, because there are so many ads. We shouldn’t have to be closing out of ads every minute, or even less sometimes while using the app. Also, many of us would like to write articles from the mobile app. Lastly, I would like to be able to add my images into channels from the mobile app. Thank you for the amazing app, just please consider some of the changes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using We Heart It and for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. Sorry to hear you find the ads to be distracting and intrusive. We often review our apps to make sure that there are not too many ads shown and will take your feedback into consideration! Like many apps, we're glad to provide the app and updates for free, but showing some ads allows us to support our team and keep the app running, updated and awesome. Remember, you can always update to the ad-free version of the app as well. Sorry to hear that you are hearing tapping noises while using the app. If you are still experiencing this issue, please email us at email@example.com and we can look into it for you. Are you trying to add images to your collections? To do this, heart them first, then select 'Add to collections.' :) Happy Hearting!!
I heart it!
I used to be addicted to Pinterest. Like, I was on it ALL THE TIME for about three years. I used it mostly for memes, but I finally quit it cold turkey about two years ago, and when I got this I promised myself I would not use it for memes. Now, WHI is a wonderful place for me to find references for art, quotes to inspire me when I'm sad, and an aesthetic MACHINE. I can't imagine not having it anymore because it wins where Pinterest fails. It doesn't require you to pin to boards- you simply double-tap things you like and they join your "canvas". Then you can pin things to boards if you want, but you don't have to. And even if you accidentally like a meme, the overall aesthetic of WHI usually washes it away. On Pinterest, if you like something, you get spammed with repins of the same pin and other pins similar to it. That's how you end up in a rabbit hole. The interface is also a little easier to navigate.
Overall, tl;dr, it's a really great app for what it is, and ~I heart it.~
PS, not paid to say this lol. just genuinely like this app a lot :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words and the five-star review! We couldn't be happier you're getting so much out of We Heart It :) We hope you continue to use and enjoy the art, quotes, aesthetic inspiration, and more!
i have been using We Heart It for quite some time like i’d say a good four years. i am not a fan of these ads but i understand and that apps have ads regardless of i may like it or not, but what i say could be improved is the layout. the layout of the app looks quite crowded, and the search page is just me scrambling to scroll without tapping an ad. suggestion: instagram has their explore page similar to We Heart It, and it would be easy having a more open and less crowded screen. i hope this makes sense and i love the whole app overall and i don’t plan on leaving it any time soon, im always recommending it to others and they’ve grown to love it as well. another thing is that messages page, you guys should make a thing where you can clear your messages i’ve had some for over a year and it just bothers me having them there.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review, five-star rating, and suggestions! We're so happy you're enjoying all the inspiration. Additionally, we've updated the app so that you now have the ability to delete messages! Go into your messages and click the button with the three dots, and it should come up as an option :)
- Super Basic, LLC.
- 117.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Super Basic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Whi Gold Monthly $4.99
- Whi Gold Weekly $1.99
- Whi Gold 6 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.