Every day over 1 million music tracks are played through all the radio stations in OneTuner! Choose the channels you like most, listen to the music and talk shows – all for free. There is no subscription fee.
Discover new music from different countries. Listen to the news in your language from all over the world. Plus, you can have fun and be on the cutting edge of all the current news by creating your personal audio news channel by listening to the news from your Twitter and Facebook accounts with a built in Text to Speech technology (powered by iSpeech). You can also have access to all the current news details with the combined Twitter and Facebook MyNews Feed.
- The widest choice of music genres: Top 40 Hits, Blues, Chillout, Christian, Classical, Coutry, Dance, Easy Listening, Electronic (House, Techno, Trance), Goth, Indie, Jazz, Latin Music, Heavy Metal, Musicals, New Age, Pop, Oldies, Punk, R'n'B (Soul, Urban, Funk, Rap, Hip Hop, Freestyle), Reggae, Rock (Alternative, Classic Rock, Hard Rock), Soundtracks, World and Folk, and more...
- Search for the currently playing song on iTunes
- Text-to-speech engine for listening to your personal audio News Channel with news from your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Share your opinion with your friends about what is currently playing on the radio station, a show, artist or song.
- Sleep Timer.
- Multi-tasking support, background play: Use other applications while listening to the radio in the background.
Need help or have a suggestion? Please contact: email@example.com for a quick reply.
--> View album art with OneTuner's new "Album Art" tab on the main screen (for supported stations).
--> On iPad, choose which tab to show: social news or album art.
--> Scroll down to see history for 5 latest played songs with their album art. "Download on iTunes" button is available for the each song in History.
--> Improved overall performance. Now OneTuner is even more polished.
--> New icon for iOS7.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, but a couple of problems
This is my favorite online music app, but there are a couple of issues that prevent 5 stars:
1. When I go to the sleep timer, usually late in eve, it defaults to the current time, so I have to scroll all the way back to zero. Seriously, guys, no one want 23 hours & 45 minutes of music before going to sleep. It should start at zero, regardless, or maybe the duration I last used.
2. Sometimes it starts playing all by itself. I never know when, & it can be any time, like today at 11:33 am when I wasn't even trying to use it.
3. I'd really like the ability to tap a button & have it e-mail me details about the current song & album.
Good, but not great...
When I first downloaded this app a couple of months ago, I really enjoyed the range of different radio stations that were offered. I found one that I really liked, but when I started having problems with the app, I found that the station had free streaming on their website, which was 100% easier to do with little to no problems. Recently, I decided to try the app again to see if any other stations were good. The problem is that none of them would load fully, so I'd just get the loading wheel for over ten minutes before I gave up. This went for multiple stations. My internet access was full strength so I know that it wasn't that. The user interface on this app is frustrating and can become confusing at times. The fact that I can't use the app for what it is really for is causing me to rethink my usage or attempted usage, leading me to highly consider deleting it. I will wait awhile before making that decision and will attempt using it sometime in the near future. If it still doesn't work, I plan to delete the app and will probably give it one star. For now, I give it three stars because it worked fine when I originally downloaded it, but now it is a big mess and doesn't work. Fingers crossed for a good update to fix the problems, however I doubt it will happen.
Well here I go again with the "I don't rate many apps but I had to with this one because it is so good".
It's true with one as well! It has a huge amount of stations and music to listen to. I'm in a large city so that might be one of the reasons there's so much for me to listen too but it should be the same for everyone as location shouldn't matter. So I don't know what the complaints for are some. With me I'm really impressed with how it works! Also I like the features you have at your finger tips!
If you don't have this app give it a go and check it out! You might find it's a good app after all!
The developer, VT1 Media Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VT1 Media Inc.
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Workas LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Radio skin "Winter" $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.