This is the official mobile gameday app of the Wisconsin Badgers. Make your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch a unique part of your game-day experience for Badger events. Want breaking news? Updated statistics? Video-on-demand, including live video streams from multiple angles and replays inside Camp Randall and the Kohl Center? Re-live each event with photo galleries?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Badgers anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• News: Real-time breaking news from the Badgers previews of upcoming match ups, game recaps.
• Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Badgers press conferences, coach and player interviews. Watch replays live from your seat at the game, with your choice of up to four different camera angles.
• Photos: Galleries of game-time action.
• Audio: Live audio feeds of games.
• Stats: Real-time statistics, head-to-head stats of selected matchups, player and season stats.
• Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Badgers' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items.
• Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games.
- Fixed Roster Images that Were Not Showing
- Fixed Canceled Event Status Labels that Were Not Showing As Canceled in the Schedules
- Other Misc. Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ok app but needs updating. Go Badgers!
Generally this is a good app lots of links to cool stuff. I like that it's just not for football. Some issues others have noted, it's not kept up to date with day of game times often TBD. The Badger Connect says coming this fall, but I have in fact already signed up for this in the previous app version. I would also like to second another users issue with cell service. I understand that this not an app issue, but how can anyone really use this app during the game when Camp Randall and Verizon block other carriers.
Fine when it works
This is the only app I have that refuses to connect if the signal isn’t 100%. Everything else may be slow, but this app immediately throws a “you have no internet connection” error — even though every other app on my phone is working just fine. That renders it useless unless I’m sitting at home near my own WiFi router. I’ve tried deleting the app and reloading. Didn’t help. I’m about done with it and will use the website instead.
Laps in updates
Scoring updates slow to show up in the app. Use this during home games because cannot see the wrap around for stats at Kohl from our seats.
Sometimes away game stats are available, sometimes not available.
On 3/4/20 wanted to follow the women’s basketball team at B1G tournament and the statistics are from the Purdue vs Iowa Men’s BB last evening.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 98.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2019 Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System All Rights Reserved World
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.