Solve puzzles using beautifully colored, unbelievably realistic liquid! Rotate your device to pour, use your fingers to splash around or build bridges and pipes with blocks. Engage in 90 challenges testing your logic over 6 stages covering different aspects of liquid mechanics or let your imagination run wild in the sandbox mode.
- Incredibly realistic real-time liquid simulation.
- Beautiful colors: liquid and paint mix realistically and generate stunning visuals.
- Highly responsive gyroscopic controls and cutting edge liquid physics means the water flows naturally, as if it were actually inside your device!
- 90 challenging puzzles with 6 stages of liquid mechanics, from easy and intuitive to complex and mind bending.
- Build anything your mind can come up with in the sandbox mode using blocks, pumps, wedges and paint. Built-in video capture lets you record your masterpiece and share it on YouTube effortlessly.
- Awesome aquatic soundtrack from composer James Primate for each stage.
- Support for Retina display
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- 60 fps on iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Pleasantly Surprising, Fun, and Challenging
This is a great game that combines really harnesses the features of the touch interface to create some cool puzzles.
I liked the different categories of puzzle mechanics as well as including color.
I did find the ticking clock of the fading color to be a bit frustrating sometimes, but it is a clever mechanic, nonetheless.
This is a great game for exploring a lot of concepts. It could be a great way to teach a child about color...although some of the puzzles might be a little too hard for a young kid.
A truly impressive demonstration of cool game features using just about every capability of a touch interface.
Would be fun, but...
Honestly it’s a really good game but there’s a bug making this level impossible. The colors are mixing through blocks. Not only are the colors mixing through blocks but the colors are mixing with the same color to make a darker color, not sure if it’s supposed to do that but it’s doing that. Everything but the bugs I’d say it’s a good game. And you should also make more levels. If you fix the bug it would be easy and would need a new stage.
Good, but one frustrating problem
This would get 5 stars from me but there is a problem with some of the colors mixing without having any contact at all. Sometimes if the paint just sits there without moving it will start to change colors and mix all on its own. It's frustrating as I sit and think and the colors just change if I don't move fast enough.
The developer, Tobias Neukom, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tobias Neukom
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tobias Neukom