Bad Piggies HD 4+
Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- Offers In-App Purchases
OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock over 40 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 40+ special levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9+ sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 42 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
New Episode: The Road to El Porkado
Embark on an archaeological adventure in an all new episode full of treacherously icy environments and spooky dark caves. Be sure to equip the trusty lamp to find your way in the darkness – or put the new Night Vision Goggles power-up to use!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
We may update the game periodically, for example to add new features or content or to fix bugs or other technical issues. Please note that the game may not function properly if you do not have the newest version installed. If you have not installed the latest update, Rovio will not be responsible for the game failing to function as expected.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
The field of dreams
I love making vehicles in bad piggies gameplay it’s amazing I love building vehicles there’s a lot of sandboxes so you know the field dreams is a giant sandbox 300 pieces 40 Star boxes do you know 40 star boxes you know what I mean is if you know yeah no yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah no yeah yeah yeah sorry yes I know that I’m sorry I found I got so excited because I I know that bad piggies glitches but it’s still very fun usually the pig disappears and somehow the mouth and eyes disappear I’m sorry about the glitches but it’s still very very fun I have Angry Birds friends and there’s overalls games there’s other games like this what I’m talking about there is Angry Birds friends Angry Birds two do you know just saw those games forget about the games I’m talking about so this is a new letter but it’s very huge I don’t know why it’s so huge but I know piggies is fun and you get to build machines and levels and sandboxes it’s a giant sandbox like the field of dreams I’m talking About so let’s get back to the field of dreams you can record stuff that you can make do you know whatever want to so can you please be one of my friends because I wanna have a game with you so please can you get more sandboxes it would be very cool bro i’ve been planning for you to make bad piggies 2 bad piggies 3. Probably bad piggies 4 to see you later
Bring back Angry Birds Seasons
It would be nice if you could bring back Angry Birds Seasons, and you should add more episodes to Angry Birds Seasons, you should have added episodes to year 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. There are other games than just Angry Birds Seasons that should be brought back to the App store like the original Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Go, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Epic, etc. you guys confirmed a date when you are bringing back the original games, the original Angry Birds games are 1000 times better than Angry Birds 2. How come bad piggies didn’t receive an update yet, it’s literally passed the 10th anniversary of bad piggies, you should have updated this game with more features added like a new episode, new custom parts, a new large sandbox, more additional levels added to each episode and some more bonus levels to each episode, and a Diamond crate, diamond crates are rarer than gold crates there’s a 95% chance for a three star part and 5% chance for a alien part, ability to get over 150 scrap points, 85% chance to get 2 of only 1 power up and 15% chance to get 1 of all power ups, and 90% chance for 1 golden cupcake and 10% chance for 5 golden cupcakes.
Lol I found a important part of my past.
So, I used to play this game 3 years ago (I am 12 years old) and the game is still very popular! And turns out I just bumped into it 3 years later! And I have so many questions! How has the game turned out? When will there be another update? Will there be more games like this (Bad piggies 2 is a good idea in my opinion, or a random bad birds where you have to stop the pig contraptions)one etc. And I still love the game. It is a good game in general and I advise it to anyone and everyone (especially if you played all of the angry bird games like I have). Also I only have one request, can you please add more levels and more items? Like a medium size propeller that is half the size of the big one and twice the size of the small one ( in the middle of the two) or maybe a big firework or a big soda bottle. Also the HD version is good as well. You could also add a variety of new blocks, here are some of my examples; steel (or a metal of any sort), cardboard (for a multi player version where there are contest and stuff if you can make that), and maybe a foam that stretches and is more resilient to fall damage but less resilient to sharp things. These are just a few things I have to say about the game and I hope to heave the game with a bright future!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 216.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Field of Dreams $2.99
- Mechanic x 10 $1.99
- Permanent Mechanic $0.99
- Golden Box $4.99
- Small Snout Coin Pack $1.99
- Mechanic x 35 $5.99
- Medium Snout Coin Pack $4.99
- Mechanic x 65 $9.99
- Super Mechanic x5 $1.99
- Metal Box $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.