*** Type once, search everywhere. ***
Open Phlo for Mac with a keyboard shortcut, type your search, and find what you’re looking for on any search engine. If you can’t find it on Google, maybe you’ll find it on Amazon or eBay. You can jump straight to results from any search site, so it’s the fastest way to find your answer. Phlo comes preloaded with over 30 popular sites, and you can easily add more. It’s your one search box that searches everywhere.
• Jump to results on any site without retyping your search term
• Saved history of your searches—put an end to endless re-typing
• Instant search suggestions from your history, Google, and Bing as you type
• Configurable global keyboard shortcut to launch Phlo from anywhere
• Search multiple sites at once using Shift + Return or Shift + click
• Automatically bubbles up your most used search engines and sites
• Keyboard shortcuts to help you search faster
Gorgeous graphics that support Apple’s Retina Display
*** Search everywhere from every device with Phlo Sync ***
Access all your search history and saved sites across your Mac and iOS devices using Phlo Sync. Phlo Sync is available as a yearly in-app purchase. Plus, with our free Phlo Assistant extension, you can easily add your favorite search sites to Phlo using your favorite browser.
*** Praise for Phlo ***
• Like Kayak for web search
- Fast Company
• Phlo for Mac is a quick and useful search utility
• Phlo coming to the Mac to save time and expand the horizons of our searches
• Phlo could be just the thing to speed up your search workflow.
• Phlo is a great way to do a quick search when needed.
We are upgrading the backend infrastructure for Phlo Sync. The change will happen on the 28th of January 2017. To continue using Phlo Sync reliably, we recommend you to update your version of Phlo to the latest version 3.2 before the 28th.
-Updated for macOS Sierra
-Updated Phlo Assistant for Safari and Chrome
-Temporarily discontinued Phlo Assistant for Firefox
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest update (1.1) a step backward
According to developer, they changed the behavior of the menu bar icon: click now opens the menu (Preferences, Help etc) right-click brings up the search box. That's backward in my book. Context menu should be right-click. This change destroys the simplicity of having the app run in the menu bar and simply click the icon if you want to bring up the seach box. Now I need to "remember" that in this particular case, I have to "right-click" to open the app. Maybe it's just me, but this change throws me off, and actually makes me not want to use the app less than before. Sorry.
Also, the search box itself could benefit from some restyling -- something a bit more subtle perhaps.
good stuff with a caveat
I like it and I like syncing with the essential iOS app.
However I wish the look of the search box was a little less “heavy."
$1.99 Buy Subscription DOESN’T PROCESS ORDER
My 1-year subscription expired but clicking on the ‘Buy Subscription ($1.99)/Year’ button doesn’t do anything! I even logged out, then logged back in again, but clicking the subscribe button DOES NOTHING!!!
PLEASE FIX AND TAKE MY MONEY.
- Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- 2.9 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013-2017 Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Phlo Sync $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.