** Look for our apps on the iPhone too! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the comic books you own. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs directly for free with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can access your full collection on the web at any time from a desktop computer.
- Create a free account and store your comic books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new comic books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a comic book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your comic books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a comic book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any comic book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all colorist, artist, editor, story arc, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each comic book.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for Comics! And better than Collectorz or Delicious Library.
- Fixed some crashing bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Good App
This is a pretty decent app for organizing and documenting your comic book collection. It does take a while to add your collection but once you do you will be happy.
I wish that there was a better way to input more than one book at a time. Also, if you have multiple copies of a book there is no way to detail the personal information for each copy. One copy may be near mint but the other is only very good as an example.
Still, this is a good app for its intended use. The developer does make updates to fix issues and add enhancements.
The database functionality is not user-friendly, and there seems to be no standard format for the listing of comics. I expect this level of junk from a free app, but not one I am expected to pay for
Rating only supports the old method
There's no decimal rating like Cgc gives. You have to select from the old 'fine', 'very fine', 'near mint' types. Those aren't the way it's done on high value books anymore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.