REAL DRUM lets you experience the true drumming experience in any style! A free, fun, user-friendly app! Download it now and enjoy!
How does REAL DRUM work?
The app transforms your phone/tablet screen into a lifelike simulation of a drum kit. Watch as your fingertips magically transform into drumsticks! For instant playback, all you need do is tap on the drum pads.
Not a drummer yet?
REAL DRUM comes with 60 video tutorials to help you learn, as well as 33 loops in a variety styles to jam along with!
Want to put your own stamp on the drums?
Fully customize the app’s pads with your own bespoke images and sounds. And that’s not all, as new personalised kits will be released every week!
No room in your place for a real drum kit?
REAL DRUM is perfect for practising without bugging the neighbours or taking up too much space.
Using the app is simplicity itself, play anywhere and put your skills to the test!
Check out the REAL DRUM specs:
- Customise your kit: load in your own images and sounds
- Wide range of toms and snares
- New kits every week
- 13 drum pads
- Studio-quality sound
- 60 rhythm samples with tutorials
- 33 loops to jam along with
- Recording mode
- Export your recordings to MP3
- Works with all screen resolutions - Phones e Tablets (HD Images)
- Free app
The app contains the following subscription:
- Premium Version (Remove ads; Unlock all loops; Unlock all lessons and Unlock Metronome)
- Monthly payment ($3,90).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal.
- The subsequent monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the next renewal (considering the day of the effective monthly subscription).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The app is free but you can remove the ads and get the premium version by purchasing a licence.
Have a bash and a blast with the best and most comprehensive drum app on App Store
Perfect for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners.
Touch & Play
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, but so many ads
I’ve been using this app for about 3-4 years now. It has gotten so much better over time. I love the new kits that are added on a weekly basis, and the ability to create custom kits. It’s a fluid app that’s simple and very easy to use. However, one gripe I have about this app is that there are so many ads. It’s the same ad over and over again. It pops up every time I change a kit entirely, as well as when I try to change the individual pads. And even worse, it’s $1.99 a month to eliminate the ads and get all the loops. This is what I don’t understand at all. When I first started using this app, it was only a one time payment of $1.99. I guess with the expansion of the app over the years this is to be expected? But I still don’t think 1.99 a month is reasonable. Of course, this is just my subjective experience, and some may have less ads, and have no problem with paying monthly to get rid of them. I realize ads are used to support the developer, so if there’s no way to stop them without the $1.99 monthly payment, (and before putting device on airplane mode, 😂) that’s perfectly ok.
All in all, one of the best drum apps out there.
Please fix this bug!!
I had a really awesome setup before. I loved this app! 10/10. The new update has some great ideas, but a few major functionality issues. I really like being able to have multiple kits saved, however I am frustrated that I can no longer properly add my own sound samples. The app lets them load into the kit, but when I tap on my custom cymbals or drums the samples cut off extremely quickly and make this weird click-y echoing noise.
Once again, I greatly appreciate the work you all have put into this app! Please fix the issue with the sound samples.
Awesome app, but...
I’m a drummer of about 25 years. I’m always looking for a solid drumming app that will let me play along with the songs in my music library. This app does, and the ability to adjust levels and swap individual kit pieces is fantastic. I’m also a huge fan of the responsiveness of each piece of the kit, it’s one of the best I’ve seen on an app so far.
A couple setbacks that prevent me from giving this app a higher rating.
- there’s no way to physically adjust the pieces of the kit, so hitting the hi-tom without simultaneously hitting another drum with your fingers is difficult.
- there is an occasional hiccup with audio quality, where the kick drums especially will tend to sound staticy after playing for awhile. The rest of the kit sometimes gets this same static sound.
- the inability to incorporate dynamic playing is also kind of a letdown, but not a deal breaker. It would’ve been nice to have some way to hit a cymbal with less force and have it crash at a softer dynamic, or as I’ve seen on other apps, the edge of the piece is for a lighter hit and the dead center is for a full force hit.
All in all, a fun app, and a well done app, when it works. The audio glitch irritates me, and I just reboot the app over and over until it fixes itself.
- KOLB SISTEMAS - EIRELI
- 75.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 Kolb Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Premium Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.