The best equalizing technologies are applied for you who want to experience true sound.
No more complex settings, just touch the EQ sliders and feel the true sound today.
Now, I decided to make it a free app!
If you liked it, just buy me a cup of coffee! :)
The eqPlayer has shown the best EQ performance since 2012.
Now, eqPlayer Plus 5.0 has been released!
It supports EZ Mode Equalizer
16 Band Equalization with Bandwidth(Q) control.
It supports Undo / Redo !
Enhanced sound engine!
The user interface is completely changed and it supports iPad! (Universal App) and more new features!
You can control equalizer the most easy and user-friendly way!
Now you can control the frequency of eqband, so you can be the sound technician!
** User's review on the eqplayer
This eq is awesome & works how an eq is supposed to.
This eq is INSERTED into the signal so it truly affects the sent signal unlike most other els which attenuate all other frequencies to make the "apparent" selected frequencies volume louder.
I love this EQ bcuz I can get my music as loud as I like with my sound set clear and with plenty of bass.
I was looking for an iPad-only app, and tested a slew, but stumbled into this one and stayed; for those that actually lived EQ's and Dolby .. you'll know what I mean.
Let's give wings to your earphone!
eqPlayer Plus turns your earphone into high quality headphone!
Now, you can experience high quality headphone sound with 10-band equalizer and 3D sound effector!
You can also effectively manage your songs using user friendly playlist management.
** Major feature list is as below.
0. Very simple User Interface!
1. 16-band equalizer.
2. 3D reverb effector.
3. Adjusting frequency is available
4. iPad support (Universal app)
5. Unlimited preset management (Basic Presets : Normal, Club,Classic, Live, 3D Concert, 3D Hall, Vocal, High Bass, High Treble)
4. Unlimited playlist management.
6. iPod music library importing
7. Shuffle/Sequential/Repeat support
8. Music seeking
9. Swipe gesture to next or previous track.
10. Timer support
11. Fine volume control
** Also It is integrated with iPhone play environment.
1. It supports background music play
2. Play control in lock screen.
3. You can use the remote controller in your earphone.
4. For bluetooth users, no problem, you can use it!!!
--- User's full review ---
- I love this EQ bcuz I can get my music as loud as I like with my sound set clear and with plenty of bass. Plus I'm using Beats by Dre which gives me more sound. Love it - Sep. 2012
- Perfect for improving sound quality of headphones, speak units & surround sound amplifiers via the "sent" signal. This eq is INSERTED into the signal so it truly affects the sent signal unlike most other els which attenuate all other frequencies to make the "apparent" selected frequencies volume louder. I could spew a lot more audio-engineer jargon & sound impressive but the fact is, this eq is awesome & works how an eq is supposed to. My ears & soul thank U! - Aug. 2012
- Wow, the Reverb puts you in the hallway from where the party is and threw me head first into 1975. I was looking for an iPad-only app, and tested a slew, but stumbled into this one and stayed; for those that actually lived EQ's and Dolby .. you'll know what I mean. - Aug. 2012
Eds the ***
- Wha an app speaks for itself. I'm an audio technician, audio buff and all round music lover. This is the best app I've found on app store so far. WOW!!!
I made this app with pride and rewarding.
I hope iPhone/iPod user enjoy their music with eqPlayer Plus.
Developer of EQ Player Plus.
If there is any advice or improvement.
Please feel free to send me an email.
Totally upgraded user interface and sound quality!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost perfect music player
1. Add the shortcut alphabet on right side to easily navigate to find songs on long playlists.
2. The pause and play button sometimes doesn't show correctly when song is playing.
3. Not sure what the negative reviews are talking about. This player plays whatever I have in my library with no issues. It hasn't crashed once. I have an iPhone 6 with the latest os, however. Like I said, besides the two issues mentioned above, this app is almost perfect.
Unstable app. Deleted within 5 mins of using.
If it connects to Apple Music, you should be able to play anything on the app. Is unable to play the songs in my playlists. I was able to play ONE song, nothing else. Seems like an app that was made 10 years ago, with an interface similar to days of iPhone 3g...
Already had it crash within 2 mins of using it (using iPhone XS). Seems like you can only play music from the app. Why would I do that when it crashes so easily? I’m sure there’s no CarPlay support either, won’t bother finding out. Cannot believe this used to be a paid app. If this app had a better UI, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.
Irrelevant app that is not user friendly and is frustrating to use (the parts that seem to work at least).
During the update the app crashed when you do anything with the eq; adjust the channels, add or decrease channels it crashes. I found a way to fix this just uninstall the app then reinstall it app. Why must every update be like this 3 years ago the same thing happened please patch this. Also can you let us keep our eq profiles saved, i had presets for all my devices and now i have to go through that process again because of this update
- Jae Hun Park
- 40.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yeinart 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Latte $3.99
- Ice Americano $2.99
- Legendary Black Tea $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.