Want to Stop Jet Lag on Your Next Trip?
• Travel+Leisure: Travel Tip
"This All-Natural Cure for Jet Lag May Be the Best Thing Ever”
Imagine arriving fresh at your destination, regardless of the time zone. Now you can with StopJetLag.
StopJetLag offers an easy-to-follow, individualized plan for your specific itinerary. The plan is based on a natural approach to safely and effectively reset your body clock by correctly timing your intake of food, drink, sleep, bright light and optional melatonin supplements. There's no guesswork. And mobile alerts make it even easier.
• Natural, proven and scientifically based
• An easy to follow, personalized plan
• Safe and effective
You can easily access your customized StopJetLag Plan information including explanatory Trip Notes with the StopJetLag Mobile app.
StopJetLag Mobile puts scientifically researched jet lag advice, created by a jet lag travel specialist, at your fingertips.
And now with StopJetLag for Apple Watch you can also receive timely jet lag advice notifications plus scroll through an overview of your most recent and upcoming jet lag advice on your wrist.
Travel+Leisure's "100 Ways to Travel Better" includes the BEAT JET LAG with StopJetLag tip from the news team.
"Endless security lines, jet lag, and middle seats don't have to be necessary evils of flying—not if you follow T+L's best tips for smoother air travel.
As for jet lag, your strategy should be to get on the right schedule while in transit, with some help from StopJetLag. StopJetLag tailors a personalized hour-by-hour schedule for meals, rest time, and even sun exposure based on your itinerary."
Katie's Travel Toolkit with Travel+Leisure featured StopJetLag as a "great resource for jet lag".
"There's a great service called StopJetLag.com" Sarah Spagnolo (Travel + Leisure) with Katie Couric
• Once downloaded, receive easy to follow activity notifications for timing the major jet lag influences on your trip, even on flights without Internet access. There are no roaming charges.
• Quickly adjust to the time zone at your destination using reminders that mitigate jet lag such as bright light exposure, food, sleep, exercise and optional melatonin supplements.
• Minimize sleep deprivation by understanding the optimal moment to switch to destination time.
• Explanatory StopJetLag trip notes for your specific trip are available at any time.
• StopJetLag considers your specific flight schedule, multi-stops and connections in relationship to your normal daily routines.
• StopJetLag highlights your flight departures and arrivals to make them more visible on your mobile device.
It’s essential to know when any of your flights occur in your StopJetLag plan since all of your jet lag advice is geared to making sure you are awake whenever it is time to catch your flight.
• Updated for iOS 15.5
• Refined StopJetLag advice and notifications
• StopJetLag quick start videos to help you take full advantage of the StopJetLag app.
• Send Your Feedback to StopJetLag
• Improved StopJetLag navigation
• Updated the 'Fast Track to StopJetLag' introduction
• StopJetLag for Apple Watch refinements
Even with your iPhone® put away while you are on your flight or in a meeting, you can still receive timely jet lag advice notifications with your StopJetLag for Apple Watch. Plus you can scroll through an overview of your most recent and upcoming jet lag advice with StopJetLag for Apple Watch.
• Easier to refresh your jet lag advice notifications.
• You can now listen to your personalized StopJetLag Trip Notes.
• Refined StopJetLag app performance.
Your StopJetLag recommendations are based on the integration of your specific flight times, your personal profile and the times that scientific research has shown to be both safe and effective in helping you rapidly adjust to the time zone at your destination.
It is important that your StopJetLag recommendations reflect the ideal timing for the major jet lag influences on your body clock. However, a few additional notes made by the StopJetLag team (such as the ones shown in the screen shots) explain some of the minor adjustments that may be helpful to accommodate the specifics of your trip.
---- Press Reviews
• "Finally, an All-Natural Solution to Jet Lag That Actually Works"
Linda Wells - New York Magazine: The CUT
• “Jettison jet lag with StopJetLag"
Travel Prep 101: REAL SIMPLE Magazine
• "However, the best app by a million (air) miles and fully worth the effort was StopJetLag. Having my choices ruled by an app for a few days was entirely worth it to trick my body into acclimatising to a new timezone quicker."
Clare Vooght - iNews
Ratings and Reviews
Good luck trying to find out how much money they want from you. After wading through multiple screens and rabbit holes that remind me of late 90s web design, I give up. The FAQ should include an answer to an obvious question.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The StopJetLag 8.0 update was recently published in the App Store and the StopJetLag.com website has also been refined. The StopJetLag app has been frequently updated in response to feedback from the many travelers who have used the StopJetLag.com service on their trips around the world since you wrote your review. We recommend that you download the latest release of the StopJetLag app to see for yourself the many improvements we have made. You can also review the [Accessing Your Custom StopJetLag Plan] page from the [ Retrieve Your StopJetLag Plan ] page. After that we recommend going to the [ Quick Start Videos ] selection under the [ How We Help You Stop Jet Lag ] section to learn how to take advantage of the latest release of the StopJetLag app. And if you have any other questions please contact us at the support email listed on the [ About ] page of the app.
I highly recommend this for traveling. Makes the rigamorole of traveling internationally so much more manageable
An ad, not an app
You have to buy something - does nothing for you. Avoid!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. StopJetLag 8.0 is designed to give you fingertip access to comprehensive and effective jet lag advice. This is in addition to the StopJetLag Plan and Additional Trip Notes that are emailed to you after being created and reviewed specifically for your trip by a StopJetLag.com jet lag expert.
The StopJetLag app has been frequently updated in response to feedback from the many travelers who have used the StopJetLag.com service on their trips around the world since you wrote your review.
We recommend that you download the latest release of the StopJetLag app to see for yourself the many improvements we have made. You can also review the [Accessing Your Custom StopJetLag Plan] page from the [ Retrieve Your StopJetLag Plan ] page. After that we recommend going to the [ Quick Start Videos ] selection under the [ How We Help You Stop Jet Lag ] section to learn how to take advantage of the latest release of the StopJetLag app.
And if you have any other questions please contact us at the support email listed on the [ About ] page of the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kinetic Software, Inc.
- 120.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2012-2022 StopJetLag
- In-App Purchases
- Access Your StopJetLag Plan $0.00