Resizing your icons for all the different variations is boring.
Don't waste your time - Let Icon Tool do it for you.
Easy icons foriPhone, iPad, CarPlay, Mac, Watch, iMessage and Android
You can build from a single large file - or provide multiple files and let Icon Tool fill in the gaps.
Note - this is a paid app with a yearly subscription if you want to remove the watermark
• Incredibly simple to use •
- drag an image to the dock icon
- drag and image onto one of the image wells
- paste an image from your clipboard
Then drag the iconset into Xcode, or save as an appiconset or stickericonset
- iPhone, iPad, CarPlay, Mac Watch and iMessage (XCAsset)
- Mac (XCAsset or .icns file*)
It's simple, it's powerful, it will save you time - What's not to like?
• Uses iconutil •
Saving an icns file relies on iconutil which should be installed at /usr/bin/iconutil.
If it isn't present, then installing XCode and clicking on 'Install command line tools' should install it for you.
• Free for experimentation / beta / testing. Upgrade for pro use •
You can use Icon Tool completely free to test designs, and distribute variants to your beta testers.
However in the free mode, it draws a watermark 'Icon Tool' on your icon images - so you won't want to put those versions in the store
If you like the app, and you want 'Distribution Quality' icons without watermarks, then simply upgrade
• Subscription Information •
Multi Monitor Wallpaper is supported through a non-renewing one-year subscription which you can choose to purchase within the app.
• The subscription is called 'Icon Tool - One Year'
• It is an annual subscription. It lets you the remove the watermark to distribute your apps.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription does not automatically renew
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user
- Now supports iPhone, iPad, CarPlay, Mac, Watch, iMessage and Android
- Allows dragging Icon Sets directly to the Finder
- Allows dragging individual images out (to the finder or XCode)
- Removes Alpha channel in relevant assets
Ratings and Reviews
Great Custom Folder Maker Tool
Great and simple to use. Make custom Folders/Files by converting png to icon. Simply drag and drop.
Thanks for your app!
I'm a Mac / iOS developer and I was just trying to upload my Mac app to the App Store today when I ran into some Icon problems. Your app worked perfectly to solve those problems by generating all of the different icon files for me. Thanks so much! Definitely worth a few bucks!
Directly to the point. Just what I wanted.
Thanks for this tool. Drag and save to generate the ICNS file is so much simpler than generating several versions manually and having to type the command. Kudos to you. Booo to Apple for removing the features in Icon editor in Xcode!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hobbyist Software Limited
- 5.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Hobbyist Software 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 3-day Trial $0.00
- Icon Tool - One Year $9.99
- Icon Tool - Full Version $4.99