ISampler is a random sampling Application. It provides a random reminder to sample the population you are measuring. It also provides a quick and easy way to record your observations.
How it works: The iPhone beeps randomly during the sample period. ISampler has an adjustable random time based on the number of minutes between beeps. When the phone beeps the wearer unlocks the phone and taps an activity or condition that was happening at the time of the beep.
The current activities are based on standard built-in or user designed templates. A standard report format is included. ISampler can upload observation data to the desktop.
- Added a “repeat last sample” option on pop-up window for one-tap data entry to reduce error and save time.
- Improved time/date interface.
- Added capability to re-order task list manually, by #, or alphabetically in Reports
- Springfield Controls, Inc
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Springfield Resources
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.