The 'ASK PETE' App is a tool designed especially for mechanics and foremen of commercial vehicle workshops who wish to be able to quickly and simply find replacement parts of the PE brand for all major commercial vehicle and axle manufacturers. (including MERCEDES-BENZ, MAN, DAF, SCANIA, VOLVO, IVECO, RENAULT TRUCKS, BERGISCHE ACHSEN, DISCOS ACHSEN, KÄSSBOHRER, MERITOR, SAUER ACHSEN). By entering a product name, OE number, comparison and competitor number or the PE article number, it is possible to directly find, view and mark a replacement part for further use.
As a result of barcode and/or PE QR codes, replacement parts can be scanned directly and additional information to the relevant product can be displayed. In this way, for example, it is possible to use the barcode (EAN code) of a replacement part to find out the PE article number.
An integrated dealer search function enables you to find out the addresses of dealers in your area that carry PE products and to save this information in the telephone book or call directly.
The application is offered in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Russian.
Overview of the functional scope:
- Replacement part identification
- Information regarding the use of each product
- Detailed technical information regarding each product
- Installation information/notes via the Info button
- Language setting (EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, PL, PT, RU)
- Creation and printing (AirPrint) of favourite lists or forwarding such by email
- Scanning of replacement parts by means of barcode and PE-QR code
- New parts service
- Complete PE replacement parts catalogue sorted according to manufacturers and product groups
- PE dealer search function
- Call PE dealers directly or transfer the information to the address book
Note: Please note that you will need an Internet connection to use the application!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- The ASK PETE shop now offers the full functionality of the PE Online Shop for trading partners and is optimised for the iPhone and iPad.
- In addition, there is now also the ASK PETE ePaper Reader for the iPad which makes all PE catalogues available and is sorted according to category. After downloading, the PE catalogues are also available offline.
- The new ASK PETE Text Scanner for the iPhone also enables a more convenient part identification in two steps: Simply photograph and highlight the relevant number. And PETE will supply all the information you desire!
The developer, PE Data GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PE Data GmbH
- 56 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 cybob communication GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.