The long-awaited follow up to the number 1 puzzle game is here, and its bigger and better than ever.
HB and his pencil friends have returned to take on the evil stationery. You'll need your brain, speed and accuracy as you navigate your pencil through tons of puzzles, rotating rulers, firing staplers and turning the evil eraser against his friends!
Improved graphics, sound and game play. You can now interact with enemies as you try to discover secrets, earn achievements and unlock 8 new characters, each with their own abilities and super powers!
Now a universal app, running on both your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with progress sync across devices using iCloud.
• 75 new levels, regular updates.
• Unlock new characters with special super powers.
• Control enemies and interact with new dot types.
• New power ups aid your progress.
• Universal app, works on both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
• iCloud syncing of progress between device, complete levels on your iPad, and pick up where you left off on your iPhone.
• Improved graphics, including retina support across all devices.
FOLLOW US: http://www.twitter.com/savethepencil
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/savethepencil
VISIT US: http://www.perfectdimension.com
We've made some major changes to Save the Pencil 2 based on all your feedback... we hope you likey!
• 64bit support.
• Let's face it, no-one liked the icon, so we've changed it. The nostalgia value from the original Save the Pencil is restored!
• Powerup IAP now far easier to navigate.
• New screenshots, the ugly background is long gone!
• Training chapter renamed to Lined Paper.
• Loads of UI improvements.
• And of course, bug fixes :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The concept of this game stays true to, and is just as great as the original with some new features that help to keep the experience up to par with the ever evolving mobile games of today. That being said, this game was lazily produced with many bugs and glitches that could easily be fixed such as:
-The pause, restart and power-ups buttons all act as the power-ups button
-The second time I logged in, the game said I had completed all levels with three stars (which I had not)
This is, quite frankly, unacceptable. They have had ~5 years to fix these issues. On that note, they only update the game roughly once a year even though this is one of only three Perfect Dimension Studios apps. Another issue is the horrifyingly low amount of levels this game has to offer; and in those levels, no new enemies are present. In fact, some enemies that were in STP1 aren't in this game! There are, however, a few new mechanics in the game such as the ability to interact with enemies, new dots, and character with super powers. Worst of all, the amount of levels in this game is shockingly low. If you are half-way decent at this game it should only take you a few days to earn three stars on each level. I feel that this game is no more than a $2.99 cash-grab that is supported only by the success of the original Save the Pencil. I say buy the original instead. I think it's worth the $2.99 price tag.
It’s a great game. But I think there’s a glitch in the system. Played 8 levels, left the game, and when I returned alll the other undone levels were already done and all levels had 3 stars. And that’s happened on every pack so I never know what level I ended on? So other than that it’s a good game.
Fun addictive and makes you think
- Paul Davis
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Perfect Dimension Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 5,000 Coin Pack $0.99
- 50,000 Coin Pack $4.99
- 150,000 Coin Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.