Watch any online web video, movie, livestream or live tv show on your Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Sony TV, Chromecast, Google cast player, Android TV or any other DLNA TV!
Play your photos, music, videos from your iPhone/iPad, Youtube videos, to your Smart TV, Chromecast or any other DLNA device!
Allcast TV seamlessly integrates into your home network and will automatically discover your TV, your network storage and any other supported DLNA devices so you can stream and control your videos, music and pictures to your big screen directly from your phone! No cables, no TV apps and no PC needed!
No setup necessary. It just works!
• A breeze to use: just connect, select and then stream all your movies, music, videos and photos;
• Browse and stream your favorite photos and watch them in a slideshow with timer settings;
• Browse the web and stream any online web video, movie, livestream or live tv show;
• Search for any videos from popular sites like Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion and watch them instantly on your big screen!
• Listen all your music (iTunes purchased or .mp3 files) from your phone on your TV or home cinema or DLNA players;
• Integrated player with playlist support, auto-play, shuffle and repeat functions for a complete music listening experience;
• Stream HD or 4K videos recorded with iPhone/iPad camera;
• Stream .mp4 and .mov videos from iTunes library. * Note: DRM files are not supported;
• Find, play and control shared media files in your network (DLNA servers on PC, Mac, NAS, etc.) and stream them to the screen you choose with no conversion!
• Multiscreen playback: simultaneous streaming of different media files to different screens at the same time;
• Control the TV volume, and where and what is playing;
• Smart TV models from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, etc;
• Media Players: Blu-ray players with DLNA, Chromecast, etc;
• PC/MAC media servers: Serviio, Twonky, Windows Media Player, etc;
• XBOX One
• Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices like set top boxes, AV devices, etc;
• Allcast TV uses DLNA protocols to stream your media;
• Your TV/device must support DLNA and must be connected to your WiFi router;
• Some TV models don`t support all the media files, so the playback may fail. In this case contact support, and we will find a solution;
- bug fix in media player
Ratings and Reviews
Didn’t realize you had to have WiFi for this application. All I wanna do is screen mirror to my tv. Needs to be more specific
Slow, barley usable.
Very slow . Paid $5 for this app , when it's barley worth $0.99 . It works great for streaming pictures , just takes 2-3 minutes to switch photos . Sometimes you can switch smoothly but that's very rare . My internet connection is great too so it's not that . Also , I can't stream videos . When I click on videos the app crashes . Horrible for a $5 app . Also , I've been trying to stream music this whole time I've been writing this , still hasn't started playing .
I'm streaming to an Xbox one by the way . Very disappointed , wish I could have my money back . I really regret buying this . Hopefully an update will come soon to make this app actually useful . I rarely , very very rarely ever write reviews on anything . This is probably my 2nd review . And I've had iPhones and iPods for years . Overall disappointed . Only "useful" thing would be streaming pictures , and even that is an awful process .
Do not buy this if you want to see your slideshow of pictures
The app is 4.99$US. The app seems easy to navigate & use how ever the performance is disappointing. When viewing your photos in slide show mode every two frames it seems to disconnect then reload with your next photo inside of the photo with a bar across the top of your photo. The second photo looks good then it disconnects to reload next photo. Its frustrating and distracting. I purchased my samsung smart tv the latest version for Jan 2016. Save your money your friends will think you have gadgets too advance for you. Its a let down solo or in front of your crew. Dont do it!!
- Petrut Mugurel Stuparu
- 21.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SPM Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.