With Ibotta, you can earn real cash back every time you shop online or in-store. Simply check Ibotta before you shop in-store or online, travel, dine out, or make a purchase in your favorite apps, and you can get rewarded with cash back. Ibotta works with leading brands and retailers, including Best Buy, Lowe’s, Safeway, eBay, and so many more, to help you save money without the hassle of traditional coupons, or promo codes.
Now, earn with our newest feature, Pay with Ibotta, too! When you use Pay with Ibotta, you can pay for your purchases right from the app, and earn cash back on your entire purchase, instantly.
Our customers have earned over $550 Million in cash back, just for shopping at their favorite stores! Start your shopping with Ibotta to save money on every purchase. Download the free app now for your chance to earn a $20 welcome bonus.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
1. Add cash back offers – Before you go shopping, find and add offers in the app for things you
want to buy.
2. Go shopping – Shop at your favorite stores, retailers, restaurants, bars, and apps
3. Redeem offers – Upload your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Get cash back – Watch your savings grow! When you’re ready, Withdraw your cash earnings via PayPal, Venmo, or your choice of a variety of gift cards.
Ibotta is the easiest way to save money every time you shop.
EARN CASH EASILY
- Earn cash back rewards simply by uploading a photo of your receipt
- Get your money quickly and easily
SAVE ON GROCERIES, TRAVEL, RETAIL, RESTAURANTS & MORE
- Ibotta helps you earn cash back on purchases at more than 500,000 locations (and counting)
- Our partners include: Walmart, Uber, Target, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Kroger, CVS, Rite Aid, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JOANN Fabrics, Drizly, Hotels.com, Minibar, AMC, eBags, HotelTonight, Thrive Market, HotelStorm, Safeway, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and many more.
IBOTTA WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS
- Start with Ibotta to easily earn cash back when you make purchases on your favorite mobile apps like Uber, Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed, and eBay.
EARN EVEN MORE CASH WITH BONUSES
- Earn extra cash when you refer friends with your referral code!
- Earn even more with extra cash bonuses on specific products or when you hit shopping milestones.
- Ditch the promo codes and old paper coupons and shop with Ibotta to earn real cash back.
- Download the Ibotta app now to start earning cash back on every purchase, and watch your savings grow!
Your feedback is what keeps us going! Please take a moment to rate our app.
Note: Ibotta may use your location to help find stores. Continued use of your phone’s GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our regular tinkering and jiggering with the little things that make getting cash back better, easier, and faster.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s the real deal
I love Ibotta. At first I was skeptical but I needed to find ways to make extra cash so I was like, “why not?!”.
It’s really simple to use. You simply create your account, then log in and select some of the places you usually shop. They have tons of offers from May different stores and retailers. Select offers of the items you want to purchase and they will add to your account. If you make a purchase online, start in ibotta to get to the store website. That way you get credit for your purchases. If you go in-store, just scan your receipt into the app. For all the in-store items, you get the credit based on the offers in ibotta for EACH VALID ITEM on your receipt. I made my first $20 my first month. I’ve been a member for around 3 months and So far I’ve made close to $150! No joke. You can cash out to specific gift cards, PayPal, or just use the new “Pay With Ibotta” feature. I usually cash mine out to my PayPal. The only downside I would say I’m having is that my friends are as skeptical as I am, except they are skeptics that won’t give it a shot. So I’ve missed most of my referral bonuses but other than that, it’s great. Speaking of bonuses, they also have different bonuses where you can earn extra cash every month. All in all, it’s really cool and getting money back for things you’re going to buy anyway is the cherry on top. Try it. You will not regret it!
Such an easy way to earn money
I have used Ibotta for over a year now and it’s become part of my life basically I’ll tell you why; every time I make a trip to the grocery store for whatever reason I either check Ibotta before hand while making my list, or when there is something specific I need I will usually check to see if I can get money back on it before I make my decision on that specific item. If the item I have on my list is on Ibotta but to qualify for that cash back I will need to buy multiple, I will usually opt for the deal where I get money back. The reason I do so is because overtime it all adds up and that cash is great for date nights or just money to have saved back.
I’ll be honest I was a little skeptical at first on how you really get that cash back and actually it’s really easy you pick where you would like the money to go basically like a gift card, they send you an email super quick with your gift card number, and usually a barcode so that you can use it off of your phone or print it out. I’ve never had any issues using my cashback at a store or restaurant. I love that they have so many options to choose from!
Super easy way to earn money, definitely give it a try.
A lot of false advertising
I gave it 3 stars because I only receive the cash back for my purchases about 3 out 5 times. This app used to be really great. But now they are really, really bad for falsely advertising cash back on items just to get you to purchase them. Many, many...many times now I have purchased the EXACT item shown. I always read the full details of each offer to make sure it doesn’t require you to purchase two, or only a certain size, etc. I will even scan the barcode for a match when I’m in the store! Then I get home, scan my receipt and uh oh...”item doesn’t match”. I check my receipt to make sure the cashier did indeed charge me for the item..yep, it’s there. Hmmmm convenient way for them to cash in on successfully pushing you the product without having to actually pay you the money. This past week they even went as far as to go back and take away the credit that I had earned on an item. I received an email stating that they couldn’t match it even though their app successfully matched it to my receipt! It was indeed the correct item. Don’t even bother with trying to contact their care team because you just get the generic “oh we’re sorry but you probably didn't purchase the correct item...please review details of all items before purchasing in the future” type of response...much like their responses to most of these reviews 😒. I hope they do better in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write this extensive review! If the app is telling you that the barcode doesn't match, more than likely it's only because we don't have the barcode in our system yet! We encourage you to check out this article: http://bit.ly/IBPBarcode. The Social Media Team would love the opportunity to review your account for quality assurance! Could you please write in to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org subject, "Apple Store Review - Moomoo5792"? Thank you, we look forward to assisting you!
- Ibotta, Inc
- 137.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Ibotta, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.