** Look for our apps on the iPhone too! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the wine you own. View information, label, and add personal details. All types of wine!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your wine collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new wines that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a wine.
- A coverflow view to see all of your wines when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a wine: Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any wine details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all type, year, notes, regions, and more.
- High resolution labels and pictures for each wine.
- Bulk Scanning to add your wins to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Bug fixes
If you enjoy our apps, please leave us a review on the App Store. Reviews help us stay motivated to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Does not auto fill information from barcode scan, would take forever to populate.
Do not purchase
App crashes after a few entries when trying to add photo. Problem is, you can't save an entry without adding a photo (which makes no sense). I shouldn't have to have a photo if I don't want to. Seems like the app is orientated more towards "sharing" than the individual. I need a good solid app for ME, not one to share with the Internet. Also, there is no display of total number of wines in your cellar, just the number of different types of wines (not the quantity of each.) Most sorting options are only valid within each letter of the alphabet. We don't need the cellar broken into separate bins for A-B-C-D. A simple alphabetical sort with no letter bins would be nicer. For example, show me all of the 2007 vintage, or all the cabs. Can't do it. The interface is nice and there is some promise here, but not with these bugs! I hope this app improves. The developer has promised a fix for this problem "next month" so I would stay away for now.
Added the first wine and the app locked up on the data entry page. No way to get it unstuck. Save your money! It's not ready for release.
- iCollect LLC
- 32.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Sort It Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.