Problems/suggestions/issues/questions: Check out the troubleshooting notes below. If they don't help, please email me at email@example.com to help sort them out!
CloudClip Manager lets you automatically share your clipboard items between all your devices.
It’s a handy menu of your recent clipboard items.
And the automatic iCloud sync makes it the easiest way to transfer phone numbers, locations, notes, and more between your Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
On the Mac: Any time you copy something to the clipboard, it automatically syncs to iCloud. Open CloudClip on your iOS device to access it.
On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Copy something to the clipboard, open CloudClip to start the sync, and then access it from the CloudClip menu on your Mac.
Works between all your Macs and iOS devices!
It's very useful.
-Syncs your last 5-50 (15 by default) clipboard items, either manually or automatically.
-Will ignore clips from 1Password.
-Easily clear items individually or all at once with the Clear menu.
Global hotkey: Access the CloudClip menu with Control+Option+Command+V.
- Requires iCloud.
- iOS sync requires CloudClip for iOS, available in the iTunes App Store.
- For older operating system users: OS versions older than OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 are not compatible with newer OS versions. See our website for more information.
If things don't seem to be working properly, try the following on all your devices. (iCloud settings are found at Settings -> iCloud on your iOS devices, and System Preferences -> iCloud on your Macs.)
- Check all your devices are using the same iCloud account.
- Check iCloud Drive (or Documents & Data for older operating systems) is enabled on all your devices. (See below for notes on iCloud Drive.)
- Try restarting your devices.
- Try disabling and then re-enabling iCloud Drive on your devices.
- See our website for more information on using CloudClip with older versions of iOS and OS X.
If those don't seem to do the trick, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
• Fixes and improved error handling that will hopefully help with some of the sync issues some users have been experiencing.
• Updates to some of the troubleshooting notes that were getting a bit out of date.
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfect - small glitch
This little application works perfectky. Sometimes, I found that if I have two devices turned on and this application is running on both, there are duplicate entries. No big deal. It is a very simple solution to a small but large problem, specially for a person like me who hates to type.
This application works as iCloud clipboard should have, but does not. Incredibly helpful when you are sitting in front of three iMacs. Thanks!
Update: 1Password passwords still being copied //Bug now fixed in latest beta
I wasn't planning on using this app due to security concerns, since I use 1Password. I sometimes need to copy and paste my passwords and worry about having them out there in the cloud. This update helps address this concern and I appreciate that. I hope the developers will also put a comprehensive post that details what info they collect and what info they see so we can be sure what happens with our private data.
Update 1: I tested the new update and found that my passwords are still being copied into the cloud. They need to fix this immediately.
Update 2: I reached out to the developers and they fixed the bug in their latest beta. Kudos to them for the quick response and a fine software.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.