The Dairy Health Check app gives you instant, accurate cow health data—right in the palm of your hand. Reduce unnecessary antibiotic treatments, and medical and third-party milk testing costs with instant somatic cell count (SCC) as well as our data aggregation modules, SCC Impact Reports, Treatment Tracker and Breeding Tracker.
Our flagship product, Dairy Health Check (formerly called Dairy SCC), turns your iPhone or iPod into a mobile testing lab with instant milk testing results, so you can immediately treat your trouble cows or pull them from production to keep your tank levels low.
In the Breeding Tracker, you can monitor your dairy herd breeding program and manually record pregnancy test results to generate next heat, calving, and dry-off dates—with automatic reminder alerts.
SCC Impact Reports generates a list of cows that have the highest impact on your bulk tank average. You can run the full herd list, or just report the top (highest) 20 cows, and use the aggregated data from the app to instantly make a decision about which cows to exclude from the tank.
Lab-Accurate Testing Results: a University of Guelph test study revealed the Dairy Health Check’s accuracy to be within 97 percent correlation to most international dairy somatic cell count (SCC) lab testing.
Dairy Health Check - App Highlights:
- Milk Testing - Get instant SCC results when testing the milk of individual cows or bulk storage tanks.
- Real-time Data Storage - Store images, results and records automatically
- SCC Impact Reports - Aggregate all of your SCC data for bulk tank averages
- Treatment Tracker - Keep history of cow treatments and medicines used
- Data Import and Export - Upload your data to your existing herd management software or email results directly to your veterinarian
- Breeding Tracker - Keep real-time, detailed records of breeding in your cow file and generate next heat, calving, and dry off dates
- Instant Cloud Storage - instant, free cloud storage
- On-Demand Data - Access your secure data 24/7
- Global Data Aggregation - Optional data collection to aid in mastitis studies worldwide, complete with geo-location tag and weather information at time of milk sampling
- Multi-language support—English, Spanish, French, Turkish, Korean and Chinese (Simplified)
The Dairy Health Check app includes:
• SCC Check
• Treatment Tracker
• SCC Impact Reports
• Breeding Tracker
• Data Collector
• Data Cloud
• Two-image processing
• Access to shareable aggregate results
Make decisions about your herd health – instantly.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dairy Health Check works ONLY with the Dairy Quality Dairy Health Check microscope accessory and testing slides.
For more information, visit us at www.mpengo.com
Update app with latest changes to support most recent iOS levels for iPod
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- mpengo Ltd.
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © mpengo Ltd. 2012, 2018, 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.