* iOS 15.5 / iPadOS 15.5 supported.
It's rumored that those who play "BAD END"- a mobile Visual Novel will die in REAL LIFE if they make the wrong decision in the game itself.
-- Story --
Kyuuhei Inui has never been one to take rumors as anything but that - rumors, until his best friend had died while playing the game....
Kyuuhei is driven to find out the truth behind his friend's mysterious death by any means possible.
After exhausting all ideas, he decided the only way to find out the truth is to play 'BAD END' himself.
Will Kyuuhei risk his life to get to the bottom of the game's mystery or will he meet his demise?
-- Official website --
Introducing characters and others.
-- Support information --
* The game offers English and Japanese languages ONLY.
* If any errors are found while playing, please report them to us by E-mail before posting them in a review. We will fix the errors as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
* Please feel free to E-mail us with any questions regarding the game.
-- Unsupported devices / Trouble shooting --
Please check this information.
-- Acknowledgements --
- Renewed BG graphics.
- Renewed Title logo.
Improved / Fixed issue:
- Fixed minor bugs.
If OPTIONS settings are not applied correctly after this update, please reset settings once.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty short, yet enjoyable.
I just bought this app today, and got the True Ending in my first playthrough. If you are looking for a short visual novel to waste your time on, then this is for you. If you are looking for something with a super complex story that explains every single plothole ever, then stay away. Oh yeah, if you are looking for a good horror VN, then this is also, not for you, as the horror aspect is pretty limited. However, if you like poking jabs at stupid things and laughing at them then you would love this. The translation goofs up a bit sometimes, and honestly it's just amazing. Go see it for yourself, it's beautiful.
Did you know this was also released on Steam? I didn't either.
Pretty good, wish it were longer
Pretty decent story, however I wish there were more choices and options within the game, as soon as you make a wrong decision you lose. So that should definitely change imo, otherwise it's pretty good.
I liked it
I'm glad I waited for the improved english patch before playing this. The games previous engrish, though comical, made it pretty difficult for me to become immersed in the story. It'd be nice if the achievements were in english, but that's not really a big deal. Overall I'd say it's pretty good and I'd recommend playing it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yutaka Okajima
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013-2021 Arai Koh Create Office / YOX-Project
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.