## Important Notes ## ===
We appreciate our customers for using Habit Keeper. We ended support of Habit Keeper on March 31, 2015.
You can continue to use this app after that. The app can run on iOS 10 now. But if iOS is update and there are some problems, we don't know whether we can fix it. We apologize for it.
We are planning to develop next series of Habit Keeper not updating it but as another one. Release planning schedule of new one is uncertain now.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Habit Keeper is a nifty little application that helps you track and manage your habits.
It's easy and simple to use, and a great help for tracking how well you're keeping up with your good habits.
If you set a habit to be number value type it has negative number and decimal fraction into daily record. Threre are many useful situations using the feature like jogging distance, exam mark, weight, and so on.
Flexible repeat types are useful for don't forget repeat task like writing daily report and going to shopping for groceries.
- Manage multiple habits
- Number and check type settings for each habit
- Units name
- Set which week days, every X days, or specific date in month to be checked
- Alarm using Calendar.app
- Reset daily record or notes of each habit
- When entering numerical values, you can enter numbers through a numeric keypad (appearing on the screen)
- Fractions and negative numbers
- Calendar display (Horizontal swipe to change other month / Vertical swipe to change other habit)
- Total amount for what you've checked in the calendar
- Appear check mark animation when tap daily habit
- Checkbox-type records are displayed as bar graphs, numerical values are displayed as line graphs
- Total amount
- Touch and hold to show detail label in line chart
- Start week on in calendar
- Start day at
- App badge shows remaining number of habits for the day
- Passcode lock
- Three checkmark image type (checkmark / cross / circle)
- Export data to email attachment
- Import data from email attachment
- Export CSV file
- Notes (Long press to write note in home and habit's calendar screen)
- Sound Effects
- 4-inch iPhone 5 displays
- Retina displays
- Reset all application data
- Share feature
- iOS7 Support
URL scheme is available
Demo Video on Youtube
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for using Habit Keeper.
- Multiple app can be selected when you tap share button
- Fix: hide the bottom of the part of value label for bar chart
- Fix: cannot load FAQ page in settings screen
- Change some program codes from old method to the new one
Ratings and Reviews
Simple habit tracker
Great app, simple design with no extra stuff. Has the old school iOS look too. Hard to find in the App Store but my favorite of its kind.
Really like it
This app is great - it's very simple and helps me focus on changing my daily habits. The creator is also very responsive - I was upset that it didn't have a back-up feature and was worried about losing my data. He responded to me within a couple of days and within a couple of weeks, he added a form if e-mail backup.
My only feedback is that I wish the backups were automatic.
I love the simplicity. It doesn't have a lot of charts and it's very easy to navigate. It has just the right level of customization too - you can set specific days of the week, etc. the best part is it never crashes.
Absolutely love this app
I tried quite a few habit tracking apps, but this one was easily the best. It gives a calendar view for each habit so you can track each goal individually. It also allows you to easily see your statistics for each goal. Chances are, if you're looking for a habit tracking app and want to be able to actually see your progress, especially over a longer time period than a week, this is the app for you.
The developer, KinkumaDesign, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tasuku Maeda
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Kinkuma Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.