Daily plan, track and finish your to-do task lists whether they be simple grocery shopping lists, daily habits tied to goals, single work tasks or complex multi-person projects. Todo Cloud is an easy-to-use productivity app that was featured as a Life Hack & Macworld says, “…oozes with awesomeness.”
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...” this app is a daily companion for productivity people.
Refined over 10 years of constant perfecting, Todo Cloud is an all-encompassing productivity system helping millions of users to:
• Improve time efficiency
• Remember important details
• Deliver results on time
• Increase quality & consistency
• Become more reliable
• Be more productive
• Build healthy habits and achieve goals
• Change behavior
Simple to customize and fun to use, Todo Cloud has everything you’d expect in a productivity system including:
• START & END DATES - Measure the start, duration and forecasted finish dates.
• TASK NOTES & COMMENTS - Add important notes. Comments are tracked by day and person.
• TASK ACTIONS – Associate any task with a person in your address book, a URL or a phone number so you can take quick action when it is time to get work done. Build a smart list to see all tasks with actions related to people.
• MULTIPLE REMINDERS – Want a nudge 1 month, 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour before a task is due. Go ahead and be our guest with multiple ways to get to results. But beware of alert fatigue.
• RECURRING TASKS – Set a task to repeat when you need it with the recurrence based on due date or completion date. If you want to be reminded to take the trash out every Thursday without fail, then choose recurrence based on due date. If you want a daily recurring reminder to send a thank you note to someone else every few days, choose the recurrence based on completion date and you'll have flexibility to send that note when it is convenient.
• LOCATION REMINDERS – Need to remember to buy an item or complete a task when you arrive at a certain location? No problem. Drop a pin on that location and Todo Cloud will alert you with the task details when you get there.
• EMAIL TASK CREATION – Log in to the Todo Cloud web client, select settings and copy your custom email address. Then email yourself tasks that are dropped into your Todo Cloud inbox or you can log in to your settings to customize the default location for new tasks.
• SECURE CLOUD SYNC – The Todo Cloud sync reliably backs up your data to our secure cloud seamlessly making it available whether you are working on Mac, Web, iOS or two others.
• SMART LISTS – Create custom lists using filters that organize tasks by any data element in Todo Cloud. Want to see tasks due 4 weeks and beyond? Want to see tasks assigned to a person? Want to see tasks tagged with a specific word? You can do that and more. Push everything into Todo Cloud with the power to search, organize and track tasks just the way you want.
• CALENDAR VIEW – From any list view, click the calendar icon to see a monthly view of tasks organized by due dates. Want to quickly change any task due date? Drag and drop the task to the new calendar date and your due date is changed.
• FOCUS LISTS – Quickly see all your tasks due today or in the past.
• SIRI VOICE TO TEXT – Use Siri voice commands to capture tasks on the go. Search the Todo Cloud help file for more instructions.
• SHARE LISTS – Invite others to view and contribute to tasks.
• TODO FOR BUSINESS – All of these productivity capabilities are available for teams of people with additional administrator management. The mobile-first approach will boost your team’s output with powerful task management.
Download Todo Cloud and get a 14-Day FREE Trial of Premium features available for a low-cost monthly/yearly subscription! After which the basic features remain free.
Fixed a refresh token used in social authentication
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
DO NOT BUY from this company
Many people including myself were using their product for years (ToDo 8.0). You could sync to third party apps like Toodledo — the interface and this capability was why I bought it. Then they created a cloud version - this app - and offered it, but the interface was not as good, and it required a monthly fee - so I’m guessing few switched (like myself). The product I PURCHASED worked as specified, and I liked it.
NOW - they automatically updated everyone to this new version - which is a totally different product - in looks, interface, no syncing to third party, and requires a monthly fee. People started writing bad reviews on the app, so they shut down the app in the store so that you could no longer see the reviews and how angry people were. I had happened to purchase this cloud version way back to give it a try and didn’t like it, but I am able to post a review here since I did. Those that were forced into the upgrade have nowhere to voice there anger, unless they purchase this app separately.
This is extortion, and no company should be able to get away with this. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. If you bought an appliance, say a refrigerator, and a year after using it the power turned off and the display said - this refrigerator will no longer function unless you pay us a monthly fee. This is exactly what they have done!
Developer Response ,
You are writing about a different product, Todo 8.0 and that is not this product. Please update your review to reflect your experience with this Todo Cloud 10.2.2 product.
Thanks from a procrastinator
When you’re overwhelmed with all that you have going on, its very easy to fall into procrastination. Out of sight, out of mind—put it off until tomorrow—work on all the little things to avoid the big things.
I wasn’t expecting Todo to help me with procrastination, but it has! I keep it open on my desktop so I can add and check things off as I go. I find myself consulting it when I’m not sure what I want to tackle next. Being able to toggle between “Everything” and “Focus” has been a game changer. Having all the lists from all the aspects of my life all in one place in a way that doesn’t overwhelm me has soothed the savage procrastination beast. Its still there mind you—it took me a little longer than I thought it would to write this post—but I completed the task instead of pushing it from one paper list to another or forgetting to do it altogether.
Because Todo is so accessible, it made the habit of using it exclusively for list making very easy—I believe this is why its had such a positive effect on me. Thanks Todo!
Developer Response ,
Wow, write a post on how you are tackling your procrastination and we'd love to publish it to our blog for others to learn from. And even I haven't gotten away from paper lists though my process includes pushing from paper to digital each morning so I can give the task some hooks to keep me accountable and organized. I'm a user since 2015 long before I was employed by the company and I'm a changed man - i can say with evidence that I am so much better at follow-through and my integrity has increased because I do what I say I am going to do. It sucked to drop balls but now, they drop much less often. :-)
This does all I could ask
I do not do reviews, survey, or any other marketing nonsense. However; I read some very unrealistic reviews associated to this app.
I have had this app all the way through their transition to the cloud. Yes, I am tired of a different app, that interfaces differently, for everything we do in our lives. That is not todos issue. If you don’t like the way change is effecting you, then u should have paid attention.
This app works great. I would like my calendars, and todo to be one app, but it works. I use iT to track shopping list, shared in family, track bill timelines, projects, or any other list that has more then one item. Interfacing is simple and comprehensive. Couldn’t tell u about support, because I have never needed them in 10 plus years. So that should say something about their app. It is worth the annual subscription to keep me organized and able to communicate that information to my family.
This was a wise buy for us, and I have already introduced it to the grand children.
- Appigo, Inc.
- 139.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2020 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium $5.99
- Todo Cloud Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.