How to have a Beautiful Mind?
Our most powerful, most amazing, and most important organ is our brain. It’s that simple. So how much time do we actually spend to know it, maintain it, improve it, and protect it from deterioration as we age? NOT ENOUGH.
Some great researchers and scientists have spent a lot of time researching the brain, and our infinite (almost) thinking abilities… This app tries to bring you the core of their work and efforts.
The "Better Brain Library" app contains a set of summaries of the most popular, important, and successful books on understanding our brain, improving our thinking, optimizing our brains, powering our memory, and developing an important set of cognitive and learning skills.
Some of the topics and skills covered in the summaries of this app include learning, creativity, memory, attention, nutrition for brain health, decision making, brainstorming, mind mapping, and many more topics that will help make you a more intelligent thinker.
The amazing books that the ideas come from include:
• De Bono’s Thinking Course
• Super Power Memory
• Brain Rules
• How the Mind Works
• Six Thinking Hats
• Lateral Thinking
• … and more
Reading the summaries in this app will give you a very good and wide understanding of different concepts and principles that will help you comprehend and optimize your brain. It will give you a great intellectual resource that you can use at your own pace to learn and grow… It is a great solution for a busy lifestyle that doesn’t allow for reading all those books.
Every new summary will teach you new and very important things… Your brain’s health and development is a great investment – take the decision to make it.
* As usual, this app allows for comfortable reading on the iPhone. The iPhone version is optimized for reading on a smaller screen. The need for left-right scrolling is eliminated by using comfortable larger fonts.
Note: Please note that the book summaries in this app are offered as an in-app purchase and are NOT for free. This app doesn't bombard you with unwanted advertising, so please accept our model of revenue since creating maintaining this content takes a lot of time and effort.
Ratings and Reviews
Introduces a wide range of topics on the brain and thinking. Great resource. The price of the full collection is much better than buying individual items.
Great book summaries .. debono , buzan , pinker : All great authorities on the brain
"Mind Bending" :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 111 (LLC)
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Think-Grow
- In-App Purchases
- All BBL Book Summaries at a discounted price (save 40%) $9.99
- summary of How the Mind Works $1.99
- summary of Mozart’s Brain and the Fighter Pilot $1.99
- summary of Brain rules $1.99
- summary of Brain Power Game Plan $1.99
- summary of Power Up Your Mind $1.99
- summary of De Bono’s Thinking Course $1.99
- summary of Super Power Memory $1.99
- summary of The Mind Map Book $1.99
- summary of Six Thinking Hats $1.99