***Recognized by Apple as a “Notable Education App***
***Winner of The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval***
Trusted by thousands of parents in 30+ countries, Thinkster Math (formerly Tabtor) is a K-8 math learning program designed to help your child not only improve their grades but also boost confidence. Thinkster Math combines the best of personalized, 1-on-1 instruction and artificial intelligence to help your child achieve success. Our world-class curriculum is personalized to your child’s needs by their dedicated math tutor.
For U.S. students, Thinkster Math is aligned with CCSS (Common Core). For students in the U.K., Canada, Australia, India and South Africa, curriculum aligns with state and provincial standards.
How does Thinkster work?
- Enrolling in Thinkster gives you access to a dedicated expert Math coach who will personalize our math learning program to your child, world-class curriculum featuring 100,000+ worksheets and math games and gamified rewards to help keep your child engaged.
- Students start with a grade level skills assessment to help identify your child’s math strengths and weaknesses.
- Their coach will review the results of the skills assessment and incorporate the child’s school work in order to create a truly custom learning plan.
- Coaches provide your child with feedback, daily or as-needed, based on the worksheets submitted by the students and accordingly assign worksheets
- You receive weekly updates on your child’s performance and can schedule regular conferences to review progress and discuss the upcoming curriculum.
Details about our Plans and Pricing
Get started with the Thinkster Math Trial. After the 1 week trial period your cc will be charged. Subscriptions automatically renew monthly unless cancelled. You can easily cancel your subscription at anytime, online or by phone (888-204-7484). There are no cancellation fees!
1) Scribble & entered answers disappeared during the worksheet attempt. If user navigates to timeline or to some other question.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea and good motivation
I am a 5th Grader that just started a couple days back and I think that the general idea of the worksheets and coaching I think is good. The gift card with points is a great way to boost kids motivation. With your coach whenever you have a problem with something you can talk with your coach to fix it. But I think that it needs a little more PIZAZZ to make the kids interested. Also there is not enough space for me to write on the screen so they have to give that into thought. Overall 4/5
I love it!!
I’m a fifth grader who does Thinkster math. At first I thought it was hard but once I started doing worksheets it became really fun. I like the app because it has the time score and I can always see how much I improved during my time. In school, the lessons we were learning about were hard for me. But ever since Thinkster math they have become easier. I also like Thinkster math because you have a tutor to help you with hard problems and give you feedbacks after worksheets. I love you Thinkster math!!!😁😁😁
Been doing it for 4 years now
Only ever has there been any problems and that’s because I haven’t updated. I do wish it was more interactive and had more then just work and maybe like levels or something. Over all something I’d recommend if u want to get ahead in class or something...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.