Edit any PDF no matter which software it was created in!
pdfFiller, by airSlate, tops the list of best document editing apps used to write and edit PDF forms or templates using an iOS-based device. Get a free trial for 7 days.
“pdfFiller does more than just bring a few new editing tricks to PDFs. Actually, this PDF app can add extra depth to the way we interact with these popular files.” — CultOfMac.com
“The app is easy to use, lets you organize files into folders, and connects to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive.” — MakeUseOf.com
Meet pdfFiller to both edit and fill PDF forms:
• Search for and complete pre-built templates.
• Create customized fillable forms.
• Type and modify text anywhere on the page.
• Insert, resize and move images.
• Eliminate typos with a spelling check.
• Convert formats and reorganize pages.
*Take your feature-rich PDF editor to go*
• Continue editing PDFs even out of the office.
• Use cloud access to your Box, Google Drive, and DropBox storages.
• Connect with the printer via WI-FI and print out directly.
eSign PDF and file instantly:
• Draw your eSignature on your smartphone’s screen.
• Use the direct SendToSign feature to request signing.
• Collect in-person or multiple users' signatures.
• Email and send docs via USPS or Fax.
• Deliver documents via SMS.
Enjoy quick file access:
• Store documents securely in one place.
• Easily search for files in your pdfFiller account synchronized for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• Open templates in the PDF editor with one click.
• Upload PDFs from your email, internal or cloud storage.
• Digitize paper copies without retyping.
pdfFiller is a very intuitive and convenient application with an impressive number of features. Most of the edit PDF actions can be done in seconds, even if you are using it for the first time.
Get a free trial! Explore all of pdfFiller's beneficial features for your iOS device and choose the paid plan that suits you best. No matter what you choose, you can upgrade anytime.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Your feedback is important to us, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ve polished some rough edges for a smoother user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works okay, but needs some updates.
- Once clicked off, does not allow you to re-click on areas you’ve erased to remove or move accidents.
- Autosaves even if you don’t want it to, so if you make a mistake you can’t fix (like the eraser), you can’t just go back. You have to completely start over.
- No undo button at all.
This combination of issues almost screwed me over on a page I was editing. Thankfully I had a backup that was mostly-finished before the mistake, but still made me waste a lot of time. Also:
- There’s no way to erase a large section, and you can’t edit the width/length of photos or erased squares. It has dots on the corners that you would think would let you do so, but they don’t work.
- The calibration is whacky, and sometimes clicking in one area results in you clicking somewhere else.
- Can’t edit the background color of words.
- Really needs some adjusting on clicking to move around the page versus clicking on text/photos.
-Hopefully lastly (I’m sorry 😂), it always goes back to the “Text” tab instead of staying on whatever you’re using, which is a bit annoying.
Loved this app - But the developer pulled a Shkreli
Update Update - They lied to me. They turned off the features again 30 days later. They claimed they had no record of my conversation and would not be grandfathering me in. It is a serious bait and switch. I’m an occasional user and if their pricing structure made any sense, I might even subscribe, but it’s ridiculously expensive and the updates are usually downgrades. They took a great app and completely screwed it up.
Update - after speaking with their responsive support staff, they agreed to let me keep the features without the need of a subscription. I appreciate that they honored the original agreement and grandfathered me in. As I said in the original review, this is a great tool. One more step towards paperless!
Original Review - This is a very comprehensive and integrated pdf editing tool. I have used it for over a year and it was my go-to for anything pdf related. I paid a flat fee when I purchased the app and thought it was a good value. With the last update the developer implemented a tiered subscription format ranging from $72/yr to $180/yr. WAY OVERPRICED...imo. In addition, I no longer had access to any of my features. I’ll just write off the flat fee I paid and move on to other, more reasonably priced apps. It’s really too bad, because I loved this platform.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have faced. We would also appreciate it if you provided more details about your negative experience with PDFfiller in direct message to email@example.com Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward for a chance to improve your experience with PDFfiller service.
This app did work great, not sure what happened
This app was great when I downloaded it 6 months ago, I started a new program in school and just needed as easy to use for taking notes in class on the I-pad I bought for school. Like I said at first (the first 5 months or so) it worked great exactly what I needed. Then a few weeks ago some of the notes I would take on lectures started getting erased where I put them and getting moved to the first slide of the presentation. This was not a big deal and I thought it was just a small glitch until this week. I had a presentation with 100 slides and took notes on most slides. Then I open the app today and all the notes are covering the first slide not a single note was left anywhere else in the entire presentation and I have no way to make sense of any of the notes or know what they meant. I might fail my exam now because of this. Very disappointed in app that did work very very well when I downloaded it! Not sure what kind of “updates” were made but it really ruined my studying.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for giving us feedback. We are terribly sorry that you faced mentioned issues and we are fixing them at this moment. In case if you will face these or other issues again, please, address your complaints through direct message to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be really glad to solve all your issues.
Looking forward to a chance to improve your impression of our service!
- airSlate, Inc.
- 130.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © pdfFiller Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- pdfFiller Basic Monthly $19.99
- pdfFiller Plus Annual $119.99
- pdfFiller Basic Annual $95.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.