'URL2PDF is very easy to use.
URL2PDF looks promising and works as intended.'- Appadvice.com
'It's definitely a must!'- iAppsclub.com
'This application works fine and does what it promises.'- iosdroid.net
'URL2PDF пользоваться очень просто – используя встроенный браузер находим страницу, жмем кнопку "Сделать PDF" и, на удивлением, получаем страницу в виде PDF-файла.' -apps4all.ru
• Convert URL to PDF;
• Add page numbering;
• Create selectable(may not be 100% as in browser) and non-selectable (100% as in browser) versions of PDF;
• Add cover to PDF with the name, URL and date;
• Generate PDF in portrait or landscape mode;
• PDF: AirDrop, Dropbox, send by email, print, or open in another application;
• Slide your finger on one element of the PDF list to delete it;
• PDF with A3@100dpi paper size;
• PDF with A4@100dpi paper size;
• PDF with US Letter @100dpi paper size;
• PDF with A5@100dpi paper size;
• Make article readable;
• Open current URL when application starts;
• URL - automatically paste;
• Web History - Autocomplete;
• WiFi-HTTP sharing;
• Open from Safari from export menu;
• WWW - Request desktop site;
• Open from Safari. Just type url2pdf:// before URL;
• To transfer files from your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer:
Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer.
In iTunes, select your device (below Devices), and click the Apps button.
Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file from.
From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click 'Save to'.
In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save the file, and click Choose.
The file is saved to the selected destination on your computer.
* For 100% accurate results use non-selectable version.
* In selectable version you can select/copy text and images.
* You cannot edit your PDF in the application, only select/copy text and images.
* To edit the PDF please use other applications.
• Open from Safari from export menu
• WWW - Request desktop site
Ratings and Reviews
Being in the information age it doesn't really help matters if you can't organize your information. This does that. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because you can't do folders within the program.
I have tried numerous apps that convert webpages to PDF. This app rocks and was totally worth the money. I love the numerous features that it has, such as: Paper Output Size(A3, A4, A5, US Letter) and Desktop Website View. It'd be super cool if they added a feature to append to an existing PDF file and custom output size for paper, but the way the app currently is got the job done for me. 📱➡️📄👍🏻👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Best in class
This app is among the best as far as converting web pages into PDF goes.
But could the developer please add a setting to control whether to add border space around the web content in the converted PDF? Most web page designer already take that into consideration. White space around is really not necessary. Thank you.
- Paulo Freitas
- 5.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © THATGUYWHOCODES
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.