Dashbird (formerly Friend Check) is all new! In short, it's the most comprehensive app available to analyze and monitor your Twitter accounts.
Actually...you can analyze and monitor accounts you don't even own! That's right, find out everything about a competitor, friend or anyone else!
Here's a very brief list of the main features (but, really, you need to install and see for yourself; there's way too much goodness to list here!)
• Track new and lost followers
• Identify users who block you*
• Monitor daily notifications from Twitter
• Gain valuable insights about your audience
• Analyze interactions with your audience
• Discover trends about your tweets
• Identify your top performing content
• Auto-welcome new followers
• Analyze multiple accounts
Download and try it today for FREE!
*Dashbird can identify users who block you *after* you install the app
**Pro subscription required to access some features.
What you get with the one-year Pro subscription:
- Get many more useful and interesting insights
- Analyze more than one account
- Analyze 3rd party accounts
- Remove limit on following/unfollowing
Regarding Pro subscription:
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Our terms of service: http://www.saviapps.com/tos.html
- Fix crash happening on devices with new iOS 15 release
Ratings and Reviews
Everything you need!
Definitely would be a ten. But terribly priced. Make it significantly cheaper… twitter is going to take your idea and format it to twitter. For free
Great Twitter Stats App
I really like this app for Twitter statistics. It looks good and is easy to use and understand. I’ve tested a few similar type apps, and this one is my favorite. I was also impressed with the developer’s customer service when there was a glitch after the iOS 13 upgrade. He answered tweets and e-mails promptly and repaired the issues quickly. The app shows who retweeted you, but only gives a count of users who liked individual tweets. It would be nice to see who liked your tweets as well as just a count.
I’m not one to do reviews, but this app is what I’ve been looking for, for years. The stat tracking on this app is completely underrated and I haven’t even paid for the pro/premium yet! It does more than any other app I’ve seen for Twitter. For example it shows who retweeted you and how many times... AND WHAT TWEETS. It makes it so much easier to know who to follow back and who to unfollow. The only thing I think it’s missing is “likes”
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MobileLife Studio, LLC
- 39.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MobileLife Studio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Dashbird Pro $11.99
- Multi-Network support $0.99
- Go Pro $2.99
- Unlimited following and unfollowing $0.99
- Multi account support $1.99
- Twitter Analytics $0.99
- Go Pro for 30 Days $0.99
- Track popularity $0.99
- Remove ads $0.99
- Contribute to Friend Check development $4.99