xPL Sniffer is a real time UDP packet sniffer which enables comprehensive monitoring of messages transiting in the network.
It provides options such as filtering by xPL paquet types or by keywords, automatic forwarding of messages received (Echo repply) and much more.
xPL Sniffer is a good analytical tool to keep on hand to observe, monitor or diagnose the content of messages.
• Detection and display of the IP address
• Display of UDP packets
• Display in Hex messages of type RAW
• Time stamping of messages
• Filtering by xPL message type (xpl-stat xpl xpl-trig-xpl-cmnd xpl-config)
• Filtering by keywords on any part of the message received
• Filtering of duplicates: 1 or 2 messages / 2 seconds
• Echo reply (returns the received message)
• Log sending by email
• Automatic stop capturing when exiting the application
• Anti lock when capturing
• Multi-orientation support
• iPhone and iPad support
• iPhone 5 support
Ready for iOS 11
Featured search filters
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be removed from the store!
Do not purchase. No instructions. Totally useless. This is not what you expect.
Not worth it
You can't really view the traffic in the network. It only shows the traffic from your IP address. If you step out of the app and trigger some traffic from the browser and come back to the app to see the traffic, the sniffer stops automatically, so it's difficult even to see your own traffic. Weird. Documentation for the app is missing.
Yet another deceptive app. Why does Apple let apps like this into the eco system.
Not a packet sniffer of any usefulness. You can only watch your local devices IP address so forget trying to see any other device on your network other than the iPhone you are on and that is essentially worthless
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.