THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
AUDIO, VIDEO and IMAGE CUE app with fully integrated MIDI, OSC, AUDIOBUS and REMOTE.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
iMiX16 Theatre Show System is an application for professional audio and video support in a theatre show or live performance.
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master volume for all audio and video channels,
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector using 30-pin or Lightning to VGA adapter - NO MIRRORING!,
- synchronize audio and video or image channels,
- loop audio and video channels,
- load and save audio, video and image channels settings (create setup file for each performance),
- import/export audio, video and image files from/to other apps,
- built-in web browser: download audio, video and image files directly from the internet into the app,
- trim audio,
- image slide show,
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- MIDI IN/OUT - control the app with MIDI controller via USB (Camera Connection Kit) or WIFI; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- EXTERNAL KEYBOARD - control the app with bluetooth keyboard or any other bluetooth device (pedals, remotes, …) which are able to send keyboard commands to iPad,
- AUDIO APE REMOTE - control the app with Audio Ape Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com).
iMiX16 Go has built-in 16 audio, 16 video and 16 image channel with time limited use.
iMiX16 Pro has built-in 16 audio, 16 video and 16 image channels.
iMiX16 Pro32 has built-in 32 audio, 32 video and 32 image channels.
iMiX16 Pro64 has built-in 64 audio, 64 video and 64 image channels.
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you almost unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
iMiX16 supports default iPad's audio and video library (synced with iTunes) and also iTunes file sharing. It also supports import and export audio, video and image files with other apps.
APP STORE REVIEWS
"This is the best app for playing tracks and video. I have used it for about 4 months and it have never let me down in a live show. If you are a sound engineer for a artist this is the app to have. I also want to thank the developer for the great service. This app is worth the money. Thanks again"
"I wish I had back the 35+ bucks I spent on other apps hoping to find one that does what this one does. If you want to control multiple cues with the ability to play sound files simultaneously and cross-fade this is the app. Simple, totally intuitive interface."
Added demo project (for new users).
Playlist cue user interface improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than a Hyperdeck!
I bought this because I want to incorporate videos into my streams. Rather than spend $800 on a Hyperdeck Studio Mini, I thought I would give this app a try first. It does everything I want. And more. The only thing it lacks is that you can’t control it from within Blackmagic ATEM controller software. If you are making videos or live-streaming and want to incorporate audio, video, or images into your video, this is the app to get. Plus, you can control it with a Stream Deck and Companion via OSC.
Just finished using Imix for a play, live audience plus streamed online. Worked flawlessly ... Stable, lightning fast response, seamless output via hdmi from ipad. Make more apps and I will buy them.
Added June 2018: still using iMix, now on two iPads for the 7th show. Wish there was a version for iPhone... Otherwise, still an amazing product and the only one like it available. Thank you .
Using iMiX16 for backing tracks live in a contemporary Christian band. Works flawlessly. I know I haven’t used all the features but there are a couple of improvements I’d like to see.
When editing volume, balance, all slide controls, have the display make the numbers much larger and off to the side, like in a pop up box.
Be able to edit balance while the audio is running.
Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for all the ideas. I will try to add them into the app in one of the next updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.