The EXTENDED EDITION has finally arrived!
- New puzzles
- New scenes
- New objects
- New mini-games
- New characters
- An improved interface, brought to life with the collection of key objects
- An improved gaming experience
- A longer life span
Can you solve the strange enigma surrounding Dr Jekyll?
At the end of the 19th century, a monster is prowling around in the Victorian fog of London. He has trampled on a young girl, killed a Member of Parliament, and molested a match seller.
UNLOCK THE FULL VERSION DIRECTLY IN THE GAME
When he finds out the terrible news, Mr Utterson ends up discovering that the case is not unrelated to his friend Dr Henry Jekyll and to the terrible individual currently staying with him: Mr Hyde.
A captivating adventure
Step into Mr Utterson’s shoes and set off on the trail of Mr Hyde. Finally discover the ghastly link that connects Dr Jekyll with this Mr Hyde! Can it be broken? Up to you to play!
Some useful tips
Make the most of the zoom to delve deeper into the images, and use the clues to better locate objects. You’re short on clues or time? Flush out bonus stars hidden in the pictures to earn some more!
Move around in Dr Jekyll’s house, his laboratory, and the labyrinth city of London to get to the bottom of this mystery and to try to save Dr Jekyll from the danger stalking him.
The Strong Points
- Interactive inventory
- Search for a variety of dynamic, animated objects (lists, silhouettes, charades…)
- Numerous places to inspect
- Mini-games: puzzles, reflex games
- Management of 3 personalized profiles
- Help: zoom in on certain screens, limited reloadable clues, bonus stars
- Luxurious decor: high-definition images
- Retina Display
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to email@example.com
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
- Optimized for the 64bits
- Correction of minor bugs
- Various improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst game ever. Very unclear and redundant. Glad I didn't buy it.
One quick scene after another of finding stuff. Writing names with match sticks and other stuff that was pretty uninteresting. Free gameplay is a total of 5 minutes, after which I had no clue what was going on.
Just terrible. FULL of major bugs, including multiple missing character images. It's a shame, since the graphics are decent. This game shouldn't have been released.
- 106.6 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Anuman Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde – Extended Edition - HD $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.