Get creative with GoodTimes • if you want even right in Photos app. Until you have used GoodTimes you cannot imaging the impact even simple snapshots can have. Yet GoodTimes is an amazingly powerful app, focal length precise 3D Layout, realtime, stackable effects & frames, nondestructible workflow, precision editing, … just ask our Pro customers.
GoodTimes serves consumers and pros alike.
GoodTimes places your photos in a real scenario (sand, baby shoes, cake and even the candles…) which provides a unique viewing experience.
Use it for anything:
• Create unique and breathtaking gifts
• Decorate your place with photos from your good times
• Put them on your desk, to keep feeling relaxed
• Surprise the newly weds with a wedding collage of your photos
• Think of your love whenever you see your Mac desktop
• Share the latest party over Facebook or Twitter…
• Celebrate your new car, hang it on your wall with all the details you got it for
• Test drive your wall decoration
• Invite people… more stylish than ever
• Tease your upcoming photos
• Carry your memories around on your mobile devices
• Capture your greatest moments with your friends
AppleGazette Review 5-Stars
" GoodTimes‘ razor-sharp focus on these little details that other apps would consider insignificant is what sets it apart. "
" I was able to create some very nice collages that would have been tricky in a high-end photo editor like Photoshop. "
" I have been using it to create scrapbook pages […] Everything can be changed […] GoodTimes page editor is way better then iPhoto. " (Alterconsulting review)
" This app makes it easy to present the best of your photos " (mheins57 review)
" Collage App with many playful extras […] I can really recommend this app " (Ni.va review - translation)
" The beautiful themed templates are super easy to use. Simply drop your own photos, save and done. […] The many export and sharing options are simply genius. " (CeeKaa review - translation)
" Impressive app. […] a real tool for photographers […] amazingly powerful and complete, especially the frame effect. […] I'm still exploring all the features! " (JcMilhet review - translation)
" You can almost do everything —custom made—. It's a very complete app with a lot of potential " (catfishs review - translation)
EASY & FUN FOR EVERYONE
Three simple steps
1) Pick a theme…
2) Drop your photos…
• Standalone App and Photos Extension
• About 50 templates
• 35 backgrounds to match your photos
• Over 170 objects to enhance your own creations
• Over 25 frames to highlight your photos
• 17 powerful effects (from blur, over masks to gradient map)
• Many sharing options (Mountain Lion sharing — Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, etc. —, e-mail, desktop wallpaper, etc.)
From beginners to experts
• All themes are professionally designed… ready to use
• An optional protected mode against accidental modifications
• Easily modify & enhance themes with pictures, texts, objects and effects
• If you feel extra creative, start from scratch using our Advanced Editing Mode
• Works right in Photos app
No help needed, still…
• GoodTimes guides you from the first second
• Spoken Introduction
• Tutorials with Tips & Tricks
• Photo Suggestions
• Guiding Hints while using
Fast and Efficient
• Super fast layer based design
• Non-destructive editing
• See Effects applied in real time
• Custom masks & textures
• Copying of full effect stacks
• Infinite effect stacking (multiple shadows, frames…)
Pro Grade Quality
• Pro Grade high res backgrounds & objects
• Pro outlined objects, with transparency
• High-res exports supported
• Layout in 3D with precise camera focal length
• re-enabled fullscreen mode
• fix for small screens
Ratings and Reviews
Do not buy this app
This is my first review after purchasing many apps. This app does not work. It crashes after you start trying to insert photos into it. And there is no way to get your money back. I can’t even get the developer to respond to the problem. Nice idea but don’t bother trying it.
Bought to print Christmas cards. Then OOP’s NO PRINT FUNCTION.. Should make this know up front. Wouldn’t have purchased.
Developer Response ,
We're very sorry, the print feature suffered an issue on the previous versions of 2.0.
But good news, printing is back and GoodTimes now fully support it!
• Open a theme (or make your own)
• Press ⌘p or menu File > Print
• That's all, simple as any other app ;)
Lots of fun and nicely done
I have really enjoyed playing with this over the last few days. It is a great way to layout photos. I have been using it to create scrapbook pages. Templates are great, but I find most apps do not allow the flexibility to modify the templates enough for me. That is not the case with GoodTimes. Everything can be changed. The template acts as a great starting point. I find the user experience very intuitive. I did go through the first tips and trick video but after that I have not had to use the help. It is a fun app.
It has a few issues I would like to see fixed. I have been making scrapbook pages. I import these into iPhoto and I making a book. GoodTimes page editor is way better then iPhoto. However some of the reds when exported are not showing up as the correct color. This is why I did not give it a 5. A nice to have, would be the ability to save a modified template.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.