Sketch Arm is the ONLY tool for conceptual design in 3D that lets you create in a few minutes with your own fingers a fully customized closet. Divide the interior into compartments, easily add accessories, design the doors in detail and SHOW OFF your artistic skills sharing the results with your friends.
- Create a basic sketch of the room or just draw the wall where the closet will be placed.
- Distribute the space inside the closet with your fingers. Create shelves and vertical partitions easily.
- Complete interior design incorporating accessories in the spaces created.
- Create and customize the closet doors: have fun by combining several panels with different colors and materials.
- Take a look at the resulting design in 3D and interact with it: zoom, move and rotate the closet dragging your finger across the screen.
- Total Interactivity: design in real time with your finger every detail of the closet. Create, move, customize or just recreate any component at any moment. It's a cinch!
- Minimalist and intuitive interface for a surprisingly simple handling.
- Multitouch interaction for an unique and natural experience.
- Auxiliary tools that facilitate the design process: automatic adjustment to the design grid and precision tool.
- Accessories library: hangers, drawers, ...
- Illustrated basic guide.
- Sample projects and video tutorials for pro closet designers.
Join the Sketch Arm community in: https://www.facebook.com/sketch.arm
More information and support in: http://www.sketcharm.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Here it is !!! The version 2.0 of Sketch Arm, a complete reinvention of the App We're sure you're going to love.
We have made a facelift to the interface tin order to make it lighter, modern and more clear. We have also given good account of your suggestions and have incorporated new features like Undo and Redo.
Thank you so much to all who have sent us their opinions, requests, compliments or complaints. We really appreciate your contributions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not horrible for free
I just started using this app and it asked for a review when I saved my first outline of a closet. Keeping in mind it's free, you get what you pay for. Use this app for a quick sketch of what you think you want. I got some ideas from the app which is a good thing. I'd suggest when you've sketched out what you think you like spend money on a more precise tool with more features. My main issue so far is it's not obvious how to edit a wall length or angle. It appears that you must start over. It also appears to be necessary to start building walls from an opening like a door. Before I saved my first try at a closet outline I became very familiar with reset and undo. This app might do what I've complained about, but it isn't obvious or intuitive to me.
3 stars in my book means OK; after all it is free.
Has the making of a great app... however
Ok this design app has some awesome features, it has undo redo, as well as different perspectives, seemed as if I was going to be on this app more then my 2 other painting apps I use for most of everything art. I was sadly disappointed in the very first step, walls. I spent 20 minutes trying to set a Birds eye view of my closet for a blueprint style concept getting no more then three simple lines in. Why can you not simply draw a line on one side of a doorway as in the left frame adding a top line for the top of the closet then a right line for the right?? Frustratingly I repeated the same out come of a line appearing undesirably often diagonal from the start line. I can only assume it's trying to complete a square. Well my closet is not square. Also when using the undo I would have to click the tab walls like if I was in another step or view. But I was still in the wall part. Annoying because I could not get more then three correctly drawn Lines. Now I don't ever right such a store explaining some of my views on an add. Maybe I'm a fool and the 2 decades of art design I've lived on has been the wrong path who knows I could be wrong. Try it out anyways it. If I may suggest to the makers and developers of this app. Give an option of uploading a picture to use as a temple, you know like a layer you can change the opacity to and draw your plans or blueprints. Thanks for taking the time to hear me vent.
Lol I literally just needed something to visually show someone my idea. I was pleasantly surprised by this but let me be clear. IT IS VERY BASIC, and it’s for someone with 0 design experience. The measurements are super off, and you can’t customize the size of the actual “built in” nor can you chose the ceiling height so that sucked but all good since it’s free... thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.