uBabyCam enables you to remotely monitor live audio and video feeds from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks. Not only can you monitor your baby’s movement with real time audio graph, but can also be alerted with audio and video recording when your baby needs the attention. uBabyCam is a universal app which works on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad – Only requires one time purchase.
* KEY FEATURES
▶ Direct access to video streams from IP cameras, No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
* FULL VERSION
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (Max 8 directions)
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Background audio monitoring
▶ Record Audio/Video feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens and is capable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Presets control up to 15 spots if applicable
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Adjust video resolution
▶ Analyze Sleep Patterns, Forward the graph to an email
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (Apexis, Axis, Foscam)
▶ Amplify the volume using the audio boost feature.
▶ Effortlessly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ While in single view, you can simultaneously view your current camera feed as you search through the camera list.
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Enable or disable Auto-Lock
▶ Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Retina display quality interface for iPhone (3.5” or 4”) and new iPad
▶ Adjust brightness and contrast (only for Foscam)
▶ Mirror and flip mode on/off (Foscam)
▶ Adjust light frequency (Foscam)
▶ Motion Detection & E-mail Alarm with adjustable motion sensitivity up to 10 levels (Foscam)
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
* SUPPORT CAMERA – Refer to http://ubntek.com/ubabycam
- Axis: Most of models with G.711 PCM audio codec
- Foscam: C1, FI8901W, FI8906W, FI8907W, FI8908W, FI8909W, FI8910W, FI8916W, FI8918W, FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9816P, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W, FosBaby
- FI9801W, FI9802W, FI9804W, FI9805W, FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9828W, FI9831W, FosBaby is required to “Switch to MJPEG” with admin account login
- Foscam Generic: Most of Dericam, EasyN, Hootoo, Instar, Insteon, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, 7Links (Not manufacturers’ entire line of models)
- Panasonic: Most of models with G726 ADPCM audio codec
- Trendnet: IP121W, IP212W, IP252P, IP312W, IP422W, IP512P, IP522P, IP551, IP602WN, IP612WN, IP672WI
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- Continuously simultaneous capturing of both videos and images may cause increased video frame rates and audio delays
* Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- support HTTPS
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Descent but flaw with audio
Works pretty well except for the audio. Audio crashes after about 5 to 10 minutes of use every single time. This is for Foscam FI8910w. Please fix the audio crash. It's the reason why I bought this app!
Been using this app for 2 years now as a baby cam. Crashes are few and far between. Developer help is good. Hate the lag from sound and video, BUT very happy overall.
Can't have audio on more than 1 camera at a time
You can look at multiple cameras at a time, but as far as I can tell, you can only listen to one camera at a time. This is no good for night monitoring of two kids in 2 different rooms. Would be ok if you only have 1 child/1 camera that you need audio on
- UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- 14 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $4.99
- Multi View $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.