The Professional Russian has gotten himself into some trouble, borrowing money from the wrong people to create a video game for his fans. Can Dmitri blow past his enemies and get home? Or is there a bigger conspiracy in the works...?
Play as the Professional Russian himself as you escape from your captors, shooting and jumping your way to freedom. Earn FPS Bucks by blowing away your enemies with a massive array of weapons, from the Bolt 2011 up to the insanely powerful RPIG launcher. Change your outfits to suit your personality, including all your favorite t-shirts from the show! Unlock powerful vehicles, giving you time away from your run to obliterate your enemies with heavy artillery.
FPS Russia is a YouTube personality who shows how weapons work in real life, comparing them to how they are in video games. Things usually explode. Now his arsenal of weaponry is in your hands.
- Unlock versions of FPS Russia's favorite weapons!
- Awesome vehicles
· Light Striker
- Humungous Explosions!
- Hours of gameplay with UNLIMITED missions
- Exclusive voice acting by FPS Russia!
- Unlock over 15 weapons
- Customize FPS Russia’s outfits with numerous shirts, hoodies, pants hats, and glasses!
- Numerous power ups and permanent upgrades
- Don’t want to waste time? Buy more FPS bucks!
Supporters of our Kickstarter project can unlock secret weapons and clothing with special codes that will be sent to them through their Kickstarter account.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR KICKSTARTER BACKERS AND YOUTUBE FANS!
-3 million subscribers
-520+ Million views... and counting!
FPS Russia: The Game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Fixed issue with In-App purchases mistakenly showing 'Loading...'
- Changed the color of fuel cans to make them easier to see
- Fixed the arc of grenade launcher rounds on small devices
- Game will now pause when a call is received or the home button is pressed
- Other minor game fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game, but...
When you run music in background you only get one shot. I am playing on an iPhone 5 so I imagine the problem is with all the other iDevices too. Also the in-app purchase page says everything is $0.99 so it is a little misleading when you click on it and it isn't $0.99.
Recommendations: Instead of "heat" make it ammo left in magazine and when you run out, instead of cool down you have reload time. I get to some impossible jumps on some runs where there are spikes at the edge and spikes at the edge of the beginning of the building I am jumping to. Trying to clear both results in me just falling.
OVERALL, GREAT GAME!
This game needs more
This game is enjoyable, I like it a lot. But there is so much missing from it. I mean... You don't even have to kill the enemies, they usually got their shot off if you try to get the jump on them. The obstacles are sometimes impossible to avoid without falling off. The power ups are very random. They never come when they should. It seems like no matter what you try, the game always ends at about the same distance. This is because once you get to 1000m the speed makes it even more impossible then it already is. Your only hope is finding enough health to keep you going.
This game would be so much better if there were more permanent upgrades, much larger field of view, ways to change power up chances, and more variety in enemies and guns.
Simple but fun
This game is a pretty good time waster IMO. I really do wish it had a bit more than jump and shoot. Sometimes jumping to evade the bullet forces you to go right into the gap and lose anyways which just feels like a cheap shot. If something like a roll or slide could be used as an alternate dodge that won't send fps russia spiraling to his death then I'd be happier
The developer, Zaah Technologies, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zaah Technologies, Inc.
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 3.1.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Zaah
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 FPS Bucks $0.99
- Double Collected FPS Bucks $0.99
- Reduced In-Game Obstacles $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.