** This is an old version of Savings. Savings 2 is now available on the App Store. Search "Savings 2" on App Store to get it instead. **
Savings is a simple and elegant personal finance app designed for your iPhone (and Mac, sold separately). It has everything you need to keep track of your accounts and get your finance under control. Everything from entering a transaction to viewing charts has been streamlined to an intuitive process, so you can get your finance done with minimum effort.
• Keep track of all of your accounts, in any currency.
• Enter transactions quickly. Savings remembers previous entries and automatically completes payees and categories for you.
• See where your money go. Breakdown charts helps you see where you spend your money, broken down by categories.
• Balance your checkbook. A pending transaction is marked with an orange dot, tap it to clear it. Tap the account balance to see its cleared balance.
• Split a transaction into multiple categories right in the transaction entry view.
• Easily transfer money between accounts.
• Passcode protection.
• Syncs with Savings for Mac. With Savings for Mac, you can do much more with your data, such as schedule bills, create budget, and automatically reconcile your accounts. Learn more at savingsapp.com. (Sync requires OS X Yosemite and iOS 8.)
The intention of creating Savings is to make a finance app that is a pleasure to use. Every feature has been carefully considered to make it as simple and intuitive as possible. If you have any question or suggestion, get in touch with us by clicking the App Store "Support" link or tweet us @savingsapp.
Bug fixes and under the hood improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but needs some additions
I have it on my mac so i sync it back and forth and it is great. For the iphone i would suggest the scheduled category to be added so that it can have the same things as the mac version. Reminders like the ones on the mac are necessary but i do very much use this app
So far, this is a good app. It does what it's suppose to do. But good isn't good enough. We need this thing to be great!
How do we get there? Touch ID would be a good start, the addition of some kind of bill reminder, and sub categories. I think that would make this app super awesome!
Good but 1 issue
Ok so I've used Savings for years on my Mac and when I heard about the iPhone app I was excited! It works great. The only issue I have is it picked up all my deleted accounts from my Mac and added then to my phone. I was able to delete all but one account but when I try to delete that the app crashes. It's not a huge deal but I struggle when I pay for an app even if it is just $1 when there are crashing issues.
That being said I am very happy with this app
One more thing I would like to see. My wife and I each have our own iCloud account. So I cannot sync our savings on her phone with mine. There needs to be a way to be able to add an account so we can both be up to date on our bank accounts. This really is the big issue to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.