Lirum Device Info is the most complete and elegant application to retrieve real time status of your device. You will be able to monitor its performance, compare its specifications with other models and watch feedback from your device's sensors (magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS). Check out real battey status, voltage and wear level.
Universal App for iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone
- Apple Watch Support - Displays phone diagnostics right on your watch! (Displays data from your iPhone on the Apple Watch, not the other way around)
- Hardware Browser - Shows hardware tree of components inside the iOS Device;
- Bluetooth LE Scanner - Shows Bluetooth LE devices in range and broadcasted data and signal strength;
- Comparison of iPads, iPhones and iPod Touch generations (Resolution, Dimensions, Features, etc);
- Real-time multicore optimized CPU Usage Monitor;
- Memory allocation graph with "Force Memory Release" option;
- Real-time graph of the Accelerometer/Magnetometer/Gyroscope/Barometer sensors;
- GPS Receiver status data;
- Hardware tests for Vibration/Flashlight features (on iPhones);
- Touchscreen/LCD Color and Contrast tests;
- Dimensions shown in american (imperial) or metric units (configurable);
Hundreds of specifications, such as:
- Size, Resolution, Pixels Count, Pixels Density, Aspect Ratio, Color Depth, Amount of Colours, Contrast Ratio;
- Display Type, GPU Model, Number of GPU Cores, Latest OpenGL Version supported by the GPU;
- Width, Height, Depth, Weight;
- Real time multicore CPU graph;
- CPU Name;
- Number of Cores;
- CPU Core Base;
- CPU Clock, Maximum Clock, Current Clock (when variable);
- Manufacturing Process;
- CPU Pipeline Depth;
- Cache L1, L2;
- Instruction Set;
- CPU Issue Width;
- Out of Order Execution Feature;
- "Designed by" and "Manufactured by" Information;
- Real time Memory Allocation graph;
- Wireless IP;
- Cellular network IP;
- Support for Wifi 802.11b,g,n;
- Bluetooth Version;
- Bluetooth A2DP, PBAB Profile, PAN, HID, HFP, EDR, AVRCP;
- Frequencies for 2G and 3G GSM/CDMA Bands;
- LTE (4G) Bands and Frequencies;
- LTE Maximum Download/Upload Speed;
- SIM Card Format / Slot;
- Both Cameras Resolution in Megapixels or in Pixels Resolution (width x height);
- Both Cameras Pixels Count/Focal Ratio;
- Tap to Focus/Macro/White Balance/IR Filter/Geo Tagging Support;
- Face Detection/Flash/HDR Features;
- Video Recording Resolution/Frames per Second count/Video Light/Stabilisation;
- Estimated Duration for: Browsing on Wifi, Browsing on 3G, Talking in 3G (iPhone only), Audio and Video Playback, GPS Navigation, Book reading and Standby;
- Battery Type and Capacity in mAh;
- Amount of Energy in W.h and Joules;
- Battery Voltage (when fully charged);
- GPS Receiver Data (Latitude and Longitude in both decimal and Degrees, Speed, Accuracy, Altitude, Last Time Updated);
- Real-time Accelerometer/Magnetometer/Gyroscope monitors;
- Presence of Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, A-GPS Receiver, GLONASS Receiver and Digital Compass;
- Operating and Non operating Temperatures;
- Maximum operating Altitudes;
- Relative humidity;
- Specific Absorption Rate (FCC US and Council of the European Union);
- Allows the user to compare and export all of the information above;
Check more details at
- Fixed spelling mistake, as pointed out by user Mr. Correa;
- Improved handling and detection of devices not found on our specifications database;
- New feature (for the full version): to export hardware browser data;
- Interface improvement: Logo background on the "About" section of the Lite version;
Ratings and Reviews
While the app can be useful, I had a few questions about its option of my phone usage. Specifically, time using apps the phone has disabled. I don’t use the native mail app, preferring gmail, and so cannot see an email address to contact with.
If I may suggest, if battery diagnostics showed the current charging voltage so we could analys chargers for their output voltage, it would be the first in the App Store and make the app worth buy all by itself. You’d sell 50k in a week.
And a better graphic interface depiction of the devices cellular 4g reception in GBs. It was actually my reason for purchase. My provider consistently lies bout the reception I’m getting, to put me off (which you did indeed help me prove for the BBB complaint) and a more user friendly way to record that would be invaluable. A real-time dbm meter would be another first, as Apple killed field test mode a few versions back for some reason. No way to tell if lag is due to data or the phone itself having issues.
The more u know...
I’m sure to a lot of iPhone users ( or any brand really ) don’t think twice about how their super sophisticated cell phone works. If you are one of those people I still suggest getting this steal of an app ( cost of app reference ) to at least gain an understanding of what’s going on inside the genius that is iPhone, it’s truly an incredible piece of technology, I’m betting that to see its heartbeat as so to speak you’d be captivated by how complex the iPhone truly is!
For the rest of us tech geeks I need not explain anything that isn’t already covered by the developers description. It is as advertised, what you read is what you get, and I’m telling you what you get is awesome.
I like all the tools but if I had to pick a single one as a favorite it’d be the magnetometer because I fly UAV’s a lot and during calibration of the GPS it’s absolutely crucial to make sure there’s no electromagnetic interference and the one contained in this app is as sensitive as you could possibly need! So yea, just get it and see what cool things you can discover about your device and then you will see that there’s an added benefit that is in the form of being able to see what’s going on in the environment around you be it your home, car, restaurant, and so on. It’s amazing the fluctuations you will discover as you move from one place to another or even one room to another! So cool I love this app 👍🏻
Great App! Especially to test if your device is being intentionally slowed
But that is not all the app is good for. The diagnostics alone would be worth it, but add the other informational benefits, this is simply the best utility app I have seen since my first iPhone!
I would like to make a humble request, and I don’t know if Apple blocks this feature or just no one cares but me; I have an Apple Watch and only take my phone out of my pocket when I need to or am not in a public place (like subway) where I can enjoy it. One of the most frustrating things to do, is have to pull the phone OUT of my pocket to check the signal strength of the cell network only to find I have little to none.
If Apple allows you to add the cell signal strength to the Apple Watch display I would pay to add that functionality as an upgrade to your app! I could look at my wrist and immediately KNOW whether or not it was worth it to pull out my phone OR if I should move to a different location first.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for the review and message! They are part of the fuel that drive us forward.
Regarding your message, Apple indeed does not allow the reading of cellular strength values - they are actively blocked, and any attempt to implement this feature would make our app be rejected even faster than nowadays. What is possible, is to test a constant ping between the device and a server, and use this time as a possible measurement of the internet connection strength - this will mostly not be the same as the bars on the cellphone signal, so, it's probably not what you would expect for the feature.
We will consider all possible alternatives and try to do whatever is possible.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rogerio Hirooka
- 139.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lirum Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.