Careem is MENA’s #1 car booking app for a safe, reliable and affordable ride. Commuting to work? Airport transfer? Visiting family? Forget about parking, traffic, car rental, or waiting for a taxi. Download Careem now for hassle-free transportation.
What makes Careem awesome:
- Booking a ride is easier than lifting your arm to hail a taxi
- You can book a ride for immediate pick up – think shopping trips, or the daily work commute – or schedule a ride for later, which is great for getting to the airport on time
- The Careem app provides a fare estimate and allows you to track the driver (Captain) in real time
- You’re a grown up with choices! Pay the way you want, we accept cash and credit cards
- Our GPS tracking is on point (see what we did there), so our Captains can easily reach you
- Our customer support is ready to help you all day err’day
Booking a Careem is easy:
1. Download the app. Our GPS ninjas will automatically pick up your location
2. Pick your car type and choose ‘Ride now’ or ‘Ride later’ depending on when you want to get going
3. Choose your drop-off location for a fare estimate
4. Tap ‘YALLA!’ and instantly get confirmation complete with your Captain’s details and location
5. Track the ride in real time. Then just get in, sit back, and relax. You only pay after the ride is complete
Follow our social media accounts to be in the loop about amazing offers
If you are facing any issues with the app or have any suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Careem’s transportation service is available 24/7 in major cities around MENA, Pakistan and Turkey such as Dubai, Lahore, Karachi, Riyadh, Jeddah, Cairo, Beirut, Islamabad, Istanbul and many more. Visit careem.com to see if we operate in your city.
Yalla let’s go!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App ruined. Customer lost.
I was very happy with this app being available in my city because it made finding a cab easier. So whenever I need a cab at night, I trusted Careem because that meant I didn’t have to stand alone in the street waiting for a cab, and whenever I needed to be somewhere on time I used Careem because it spared me the wait and wave and got me to my destination quick. Plus the drivers were always polite and on time so I was a happy customer, until..
The latest update on the app suggests that a Careem ride only gets you one seat in the cab, and allows the driver to pick other passengers on the way or to have other passengers along. I was told if I have company, I should just call the captain and ask how many people are with him (as soon as I did he started nagging how I’m only allowed one seat) so if it’s not compatible I cancel the ride and search for another captain, which to me is a waste of time.
This new update took all practicality from the app.. so I won’t be using it anymore because it’s now the same as howling a cab in the street.
the first and the best transportation app in iraq
though i own a personal car , i like using careem in many situations like avoiding traffic or not being in a good mode to drive my car , i really liked it but you should have some additional services so you can keep up the success you guys did when you started careem in BASRAH , the vip’s ride should be available for important people who needs a private & luxury cars for transportation , and you should have special cars for the very special people or people who have sensitive positions and need a suitable ride for them , so u should add mercedes-like cars and SUV’s beside armored and other special rides and then i assure u , u would be the best transportation services in the whole iraq and not only basrah .. wish you good luck ❤️
I used to use this app all the time but since getting the iPhone 11, I haven’t been able to use it. When I try to log in when I’m connected to WiFi, it immediately says it encountered a technical problem after I enter my phone number.
When I log in using data, it’ll accept my phone number, give me a pin, and after I enter the pin it would ask me for my password. Once I give my password, it’ll take me back to the start screen with a loading wheel on it indefinitely. I know I entered the password correctly because I was able to log in to my account on the computer.
When I try to use Facebook to log in, regardless of if I’m using WiFi or data, it doesn’t do anything. This app would probably have 5 stars from me because I know the service is great and I relied on it a lot, but the way it is now, it’s unusable.
- CAREEM NETWORKS FZ LLC
- 449.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Central Kurdish, French, Urdu
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Careem Networks FZ, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.