Instant mix magic! Pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify or iTunes and let our AI DJ help you create a masterpiece. When done, share it with friends!*
**Apple Design Award Winner 2015**
**App Store Best of 2015 and 2014**
**App Store Editor’s Choice 2014–2017**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
*You can create amazing mixtapes with iTunes tracks, however you cannot share these.
PACEMAKER FOR EVERY PLATFORM
iPhone – Crop and refine, create awesome mashups! Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology helps you find tracks that match and make perfect transitions between them.
iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.
Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic! Add live effects and mix in new tracks directly from your wrist.
PACEMAKER+ PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Available for iPhone only
The Pacemaker+ subscription offers:
– Studio: zooming in and cropping the beginning and the end of tracks, setting the mix on more precise levels – phrase, bar and beat, setting the volume of each mix.
– A special Pacemaker+ badge for profile
Pacemaker+ is an auto-renewable subscription at $4.99/week.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged after the trial period. Manage your subscription in your Account Settings. Cancel at least 24h before the trial or current billing period ends to avoid renewal charges. Once you purchase the subscription, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
DATA & PRIVACY
A SOCIAL NETWORK THAT’S LOUD
– Share your mixtape, so others can enjoy it too.
– Search for your favourite artists, tracks, hashtags and discover amazing mixtapes!
– Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it.
– Hot hot hot! Discover the most popular mixtapes in the Hot List!
– Show some love and like your favourites to save them for later.
– Comment and share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you!
– Remix if you feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up!
BUY COOL EFFECTS
– Whitenoise, 8-Bit, ChopChop, Hi-Lo, Reverb for iPhone
– Echo, Roll, Loop, Beatskip for iPad
SE 530,102 C2
SE 538,408 C2
US 10,078,488 B2
US 82,074,37 B2
US 10,146,867 B2
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
We’re based in Sweden and we’re always here for you – except when we’re too busy eating meatballs and cinnamon buns. Find us on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail us at email@example.com, share your feedback – we want to hear from you!
Regular pest control & bug extermination. Much fixing, very improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pacemaker’s beautiful, minimalistic design shifts the focus away from knobs and faders while still providing all the controls and effects needed to create great mixes. With Autopilot, simply queue up your tunes and the app can mix for you. While you’re manning the tables, Pacemaker can provide you with song recommendations, which you can tweak with tons of effects available for purchase. Combine all these excellent features with iTunes integration, and this Apple Design Award winner is all you need to get a party started.
Great for exercising!!!
I use this app at the gym and while running. I can load any of my iTunes playlists of individual tracks and it's like a DJ is mixing my playlist for me. Granted the transitions from track to track aren't always that great, but other times the transitions are amazing! No more downtime while tracks are ending and starting. The intensity of my runs and work outs has drastically increased because of this app.
Some options I'd like to see and even be willing to pay for are...
1.the ability to rate a transition so the app can learn when it's working well and when it's not.
2.When I'm in the lock out screen and I hit the next track button it jumps the current song ahead to where the app was planning on mixing the next track instead of forcing the mix at that point like it will do when inside the app.
Again, love this app even though I don't use it for its intended purpose.
Almost love at first sight
Where to start? Was getting into it... tried to add a new effect. All it suggests is some crazy $5 A WEEK subscription. Sorry, this is NOT a $260 a year app by any means. Where are the individual effect purchases listed on the App Store? That’s super reasonable and a pretty awesome business model.
Then I’m getting used to it and getting into it and jamming, then suddenly it jumps to the very beginning of my mix and I’m like what the heck is going on?! Where’s the play head?
Sorry. This app is so desperately needed... perfect working and functional contrast to the other lead dj app here. Fix the biz model and back button UX mess, and you could win. Do NOT make this a forced subscription for FX. Check reviews of that other app, and you’ll see they get nothing but grief from let down customers. Good luck. Hope you make the right choices. I was seriously ready to give you $10 right off the bat for the FX pack, but can’t even figure out how to do that the UX is so bad. Way to ruin our first date. Don’t want to, but maybe have to move on.
- Pacemaker Music AB
- 173 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pacemaker Music AB
- In-App Purchases
- Loop $1.99
- Beatskip $1.99
- Echo $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.