MAKE YOUR TREADMILL RUN MORE FUN
With RunSocial, run through real-world videos of beautiful locations. Experience RunSocial’s completely new "mixed reality" technology blending HD real-world video and 3D virtual world capability. The app can track your running speed and you can enjoy it either on your iPad/iPhone screen or via a bigger screen if connected.
* A variety of different locations from around the world
* Free sample downloads of the routes
* Adaptive video playback that matches your running speed
* Adaptive ambient sound that can also run in background if you play your music
* Different ways to track speed: Besides manual control, we have a growing number of Bluetooth connected treadmills compatible with RunSocial from the world's top manufacturers. An updated list is on: https://www.runsocial.com/how#track-your-speed
* For a very accurate speed source, RunSocial makes and sells the world's only wireless treadmill speed sensor called the TreadTracker (no fitting, works with any treadmill) and streams live data to your iPad. See RunSocial.com
* Different ways to see the video. Besides watching it on your iPad/iPhone, you can also plug your device into a TV via an HDMI cable or AppleTV for full screen HD video.
* Log in directly or via your Facebook and share your runs.
* Track and store your data
* Save and send your runs to others - and add those older runs as pacers in your current run
* Integrated with the Apple Health app (options in Settings)
* Sync your data with your Strava or MapMyRun account
- Fix support for some machines
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Totally beats mindlessly staring at the TV while running on a treadmill. It’s interesting to see folks from allover the world. If you are hard-core and or hell-bent on having a 4K display in front of you then this is it for you but if you want a cool app to help keep track of your work out, sync with your treadmill and something to look at that isn’t infomercials while you are running, then this is great. Monterey is my favorite...
Owsome app I use everyday
I run on treadmill at home everyday and this help me keep going. I use it with treadtracker which makes it more realistic
If you get a close look at the runners you’ll see ...
A lot of those name are very old in network but when you request info about them... they are brand new every each time; Others, passing you in force but, their info says: 0 distance,0 runs...and speed 7m/h !?!?
The sound it’s awful: the cars are like a hurricane and the bicycles are like chainsaw....if you choose the forest....wow! the sound is so repetitive!
- Nautilus, Inc.
- 145 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Paofit Group Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Tropical Garden Run $1.99
- Vermont $4.99
- Sequoia Forest $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.