CRASH AND SMASH!
Hack, hackle, cut, break, explode, SMASH everything in sight – in Smash Mania total destruction will be your aim!
Destroy various barriers and crash all on your way, using different weapons. Juicy fruits and expensive wines mustn’t stay on the shelves, smash them as soon as possible. Act like a shot in changeable game situations!
Incredible physics, tricky levels, bright graphics, unique gameplay – Smash Mania will become best buy for iOS this season!
Each level in Smash Mania demands reaction quickness and gives you a lot of pleasure and fun!
• 100 levels, 8 animated game locations with Gorgeous graphics
• Innovated and unique game mechanics
• Huge weapon choice: from knife and shuriken to bomb and anvil
• Fast and addictive gameplay
• GameCenter achievements and leaderboards
• iPhone 5 HD Graphics and iCloud Support
• New worlds and levels in further upgrades
- Fixs and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok, so the graphics are good. The idea is good. The issue is more of game play (I guess)...
1) The idea is to spin a slot machine to get different weapons to destroy fruit. When I am dragging the weapons from the slot machine, sometimes they come out fine. Sometimes they just drop down to the bottom of the screen. Sometimes they come out shooting across the screen like a rocket.
2) Sometimes I throw a weapon at a fruit & I hit it hard enough that the fruit bounces all over the screen, but it doesn't get cut... Come on, really... The fruit wasn't hit hard enough?
3) You have to destroy crates on some levels to get to the fruit. The issue is that it is almost impossible to destroy the crates. Every time you throw a weapon & you don't damage something you lose points. On Level 9, the best I've gotten so far was -150,000 points to get the 1st (of 3 total crates) destroyed. There's no way that you can get enough points to overcome that deficit. There's not enough room from the top of the middle crate to the top of the screen to get enough speed to do any effective damage to the crate...
4) There are points where there's a pop up that tells you what to do (tutorial), but the pop up stays on the screen blocking you from seeing what's under it. Tapping on the pop up does nothing. Tapping on the screen somewhere else doesn't do anything either....
Too much ad harassment
I tried the game and I get that free apps are ad supported but an ad between every single level? That and constant 'buy upgrades' is a joke. Here's an idea just make it paid and stop the harassment. Deleted after about 15 minutes. Also it would help if the developer actually used proper English in the game instructions.
Rabbit World Games
App Needed To Install.
- Demis Mezirov
- 69.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © All Rights reserved by Demis Mezirov (c) 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Coconut of Coins $1.99
- Unlock all locations! $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.