Monsters have feelings too! is a single player word game with role playing game elements. Battle monsters with your words and spend their money on shiny hats.
There is a princess to be saved. She may or may not have a sexy elbow.
Woo her with your sesquipedalian arsenal. Go now, woo.
• Bite sized rounds.
• Cute monsters to destroy.
• Collect weapons and amulets to increase the power of your letters
• Collect hats to increase your health
• Please don't destroy Humpledink, he's a nice monster with a family.
* Users can now have saved progress for Chapters 1 and 2 simultaneously.
* Improved layout of main menu and item shop
* Added first-play tutorial
Ratings and Reviews
Ok game, but Minsters cheat
This is an OK game but the monsters are allowed to cheat by using not real words and also Playing in spaces that you’re not allowed to.
Love word games but this is just too frustrating. Disadvantage created by terrible letter choices while the "opponent" has an array of useable options. The 3rd level may as well be the final level as it takes several attempts to complete it.
Fun game, fake words notwithstanding
This is a fun Scrabble-esque game, in which you get to use your wordplay to defeat monsters. It's a lot more fun than Scrabble (or "Words With Friends") since you can fight fake bad guys instead of having to wait for real-life friends to pony up. My one complaint is that the monsters seem to play a lot of fake words ("subpena," for instance, is not the proper spelling!), and get away with murder, while you, the human, have to create only real words (and no proper nouns, etc.). Seems to me both humans and monsters ought to be playing by the same rules here, to make it more fair. Other than that, a great, addictive word game.
- Wayne Petzler
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Wayne Petzler
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Chapter 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.