This mobile app is a lite version of the WinningBets app (http://bit.ly/SNZhR6) with league selection implemented by using the in-app purchase mechanism.
The ultimate goal of WinningBets Lite app is to provide prediction on the likely outcome of a list of sporting events and thus enable you a soccer punter to be more knowledgeable about game results when doing fixed odds soccer betting.
The range of currently supported soccer leagues include:
- Jupiter League (Belgium)
- British Premiership (England)
- Bundesliga 1 (Germany)
- La Liga (Primera Division) (Spain)
- Ligue 1 (Le Championnat) (France)
- Serie A (Italy)
- Scotland Premier League
- KPN Eredivisie (the Netherlands)
- Liga I (Portugal)
- Ligi 1 (Turkey)
- Ethniki Katigoria (Greece)
Free content includes the up-to-date league standings for the current season and game history between selected teams and within a defined date range.
WinningBets Lite implements two strategies in order to detect the matches which will likely result in a win for home or away teams.
If you are are interested only in game result forecasting for a few leagues from the list above, consider purchasing them at a nominal fee. In case of interest in the content for all leagues, you may want to take a look at the WinningBets app.
One of the strategies combines the best three soccer rating systems known to detect the matches which will likely result in a win for one of the teams. The rating systems implemented provide the following:
- measure the strength of team for the last few games. This takes into account wins, draws and losses for both home and away games;
- take into account the quality of opposition and the scoreline to predict matches. The intermediate result is a structure alternative to the league standings rating table used to evaluate the probability of each team to win;
- look at the number of shots and corners obtained and conceded in each match of the season. A new scoreline is produced and this makes a new league table.
These rating systems are used jointly to increases the chances of success at predicting soccer matches.
The second supported strategy, called the Pareto Principle (also knows as 80-20 rule), relies on betting on the top teams playing at home against the weaker sides playing away. This strategy has been expanded further to account for betting on the top teams playing away against the weakest provided the strongest ones have a consistent record of winning their away games.
The application is under active development, so, stay tuned for more updates.
This app is ads-free.
While we strive for accuracy we disclaim any responsibility for errors or loss incurred.
You must be 18 or older in order to use this application.
Changes in version 1.8:
- Updated for 2017-2018 soccer season.
- 1281218 Alberta Ltd.
- 4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sergiy Andronov
- In-App Purchases
- [ENG - Barclays Premier League] $1.99
- [FRA - Ligue 1 (Le Championnat)] $1.99
- [GER - Bundesliga 1] $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.