When you are getting paid via contract, or from multiple sources, it is critical for you to track your activity for each project, as well as the amount of time you spend on each. Insert your schedule and your pay will be displayed in a variety of formats for easy analysis. Check if your employer is paying you the right hours. Plan ahead to estimate your pay on payday.
• Time saving features like work-templates, break deduction and pay period settings.
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck.
• Set multiple defaults for various jobs.
• Support for break time.
• All monetary units and date formats supported.
• Support for multiple work periods on the same day.
• Support for work-hours which continue into the next day (night shifts).
• Ability to add notes for each work period entry.
• Ability to add non billable time and extra money.
• Support for overtime
• Export by email an overview of daily or monthly totals.
• Backup and keep your data safe and restore it later through your Dropbox account.
• Automatically calculate total earnings since the beginning of the workday, month, or year.
• View charts and reports based on worked time or earnings for any given period.
• Passcode protection.
• Custom large number pad.
Keep a watchful eye on your time and salary by easily generating daily or monthly reports covering any period of time, giving you an overview of earnings and worked hours. Export for any period of time an overview of all work & earnings details to your email account for archiving or further analysis.
Terms of Service: https://www.salarybookapp.com/legal/terms.html
For support or feedback visit our website https://www.salarybookapp.com
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful for tracking freelance work
This app is great for keeping track of multiple jobs. It saves the jobs and the rates, then I just go in and enter the dates and times I work. So easy! I can then easily see how much to bill and it gives me reports by day, month, etc.
Helpful. Could be better.
I'm notching my rating up by one star because I've discovered the "presets" feature, which lets you define blocks of work time on projects that have a set rate. I can use this feature to do what I need to do. Here's what I wrote previously -- think it speaks to the somewhat non-intuitive nature of the app. (For instance the "Presets" button is greyed out even when you've set up presets, so it doesn't appear active.) ...
If you have multiple clients and projects, with different compensation rates for each project, typing in the rate every time you enter time for a project becomes tiresome. It could also lead to errors in billing if you mistakenly enter the wrong amount. This would work very well for multiple projects where you always work for the same rate, though. I look forward to continued improvement.
Great little Time Tracking App
I work several jobs, all of which require my time being tracked and reported or invoiced. This app is the best one I've come across so far for ease of use, recording and exporting hours for several different jobs types/titles and wages. Well Done!
If I could offer any suggestion for improvement or features, I'd like to ask about more means of exporting the hour charts. It would be great to be able to import it right into a database program (excel, numbers) or as a .pdf that I can email as an attachment rather than the chart being first thing in the message field of an email. That's what would make it a 5 star rating for me! Thank you for your hard work and great concept!
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- © appsequence
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium Hours Tracking $4.49
- 1 Year Premium Hours Tracking $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.