Join the slugfest! Home Run Derby is back for the 2020 Baseball season with more ballparks, more players, more everything! Get ready to take on the world in Home Run Derby 2020!
CRUSH THE COMPETITION!
- Play against millions of players around the world!
- Win matches to earn packs and unlock and upgrade players!
- Top the leaderboards to earn bigger and better rewards!
- Join Classic Tournaments to unlock Classic Players including Keith Hernandez, Jorge Posada, Andre Dawson and more!
SWING IN STYLE
- Customize your look with your favorite uniforms from Home and Away to all new Alts!
- Unlock Retro Uniforms to relive baseball’s past!
- Check back during events, such as the 2020 London Series and the Postseason to unlock exclusive event-based gear!
- Multiple team support: Players who switch teams, including Classic Players, will be able to unlock uniforms to reflect their career!
AUTHENTIC MLB ACTION
- Signature batting stances added!
- Stay up to date with players who have changed teams or unlock players new to Home Run Derby including: Anthony Rendon, Didi Gregorius, Ketel Marte, Mike Moustakas, Nick Castellanos, and Tim Anderson!
- Play in all MLB stadiums, including the all-new Texas Globe Life Field!
- Compete in an updated Dodger Stadium, home of All-Star Week 2020!
EARN REWARDS IN YOUR FAVORITE GAME MODES
- Complete daily “Series” objectives to earn bigger and better packs!
- Duke it out in bracket-style timed rounds in authentic Derby Mode!
- Hit multipliers in Arcade Mode to extend your time and beat high scores!
Follow @HRDerbyGame on Twitter and Like @hrderbygame on Facebook!
©/™ 2020 MLB. All rights reserved. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. Official Licensee – Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. Jackie Robinson ™ is a trademark of the Estate of Jackie Robinson & Mrs. Rachel Robinson.
- Fixed issue with Daily Rewards not advancing for some users.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some maintenance..
I’ve played about 30 hours of this game which shows I enjoy it. However I’m leaving this review to rant about the issues that will soon have me quitting. Very frustrating issue in some fields where homeruns hit signs or billboards (example being progressive field) and for some reason don’t count as homeruns resulting in frequent multiplayer losses.. Offline derby’s are far too easy making them quickly become boring. Online tournament has also not been loading for hours at a time recently so I can’t participate. My biggest issue is that I’m currently using a player that has a total of 125 power and 108 contact with equipment but can literally NEVER outdistance an opponent in multiplayer. Whether they’re using a rare player epic player or legendary. In fact my max homerun distance with said character is around 720ft and that is only when I can pull the pitch down the left field foul line making it descend further when sailing out of the park.. Hard to believe someone using a rare or epic player should be able to consistently hit deeper homers than a legendary player with 125 power.
The reason this game is great is simple: IT’S FUN! It’s a blast to hit monster homeruns and this game delivers. The hitting interface is so great, I wish they’d bring it the the R.B.I Baseball app as well. My biggest gripe is that the game is positively infested with ads that you absolutely must watch to earn more of the virtual currency required to “buy” equipment upgrades that would allow you to really compete. Wish there was another way to make that happen without all the ads. Truth is, I’m not even watching them. I play the ad to double my rewards, skip a challenge, etc. but then I set my iPad aside for a few minutes to do something else when it plays, then come back to collect my rewards when the ad is done playing. Advertisers aren’t getting much value from that, and more importantly, it makes for a poor gaming experience. Update: there a new bug that freezes the game after a multi-player game. You must force quit the app. Then the game inexplicable selects Bryce Harper to replace any player you had previously equipped as your player, when the game restarts. Why is he coded as the default?? Super weird.
It’s really fun
It is really fun. There are some glitches with the distance of the home runs and sometimes the pitches are frustrating but I understand that they want it to be challenging. Also they should add more things to do with your coins like maybe being able to spend them on gear cards not just players I have so many and I’m waiting for something to use them on also add another source besides daily challenges and derby’s and the mlb buck balls to get mlb bucks because after a while of grinding on derby it gets boring. And 1 more thing the packs you get from series points you should be able to tap them and see what you could get from them like all the other packs other than that this game is vary fun and you should play it.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 368 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MLBucks Pack: 100 $5.99
- 25 MLBucks $1.99
- 200 MLBucks $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.