Allowance & Chores Bot makes it easy to keep track of your family's allowances and chores. With Allowance & Chores Bot, children won't lose or misplace paper money and you won't have to keep track of allowances and chores by hand. Teach your children about saving money, spending money, and earning money through work and good behavior.
Allowance & Chores Bot will automatically keep your whole family’s allowances and chores in sync across all your devices.
With Allowance & Chores Bot you can create a daily, weekly, or monthly allowance for each child. Each child can have their own rate of periodic allowance. It's also very easy to assign chores to multiple children. Each chore can be a one time chore, or repeated on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Kids see how much they have saved and when and how much they’ve spent. They can watch their allowance savings grow with the Allowance Graph and see how much savings they'll have in the future. Kids can see what chores need to be done and check them off when completed. Kids can receive chore reminders without having to open the app.
* Add as many children and chores as you want.
* Children can choose one of 16 avatars to personalize the app.
* Automatic sync between multiple devices - no setup required, just login to the app with the same email and password.
* Set up daily, weekly, or monthly allowances.
* Easily assign chores to multiple children.
* Choose whether allowances accrue automatically or only after parental approval.
* Deduct money from a child's account when they spend money.
* Easily withhold any number of future allowance payments as punishment.
* Supports many international currencies.
* Supports several pretend currencies like Points, Smiley Faces, Federation Credits & more.
* Give rewards for good behavior or good grades.
* Receive reminders when you forget to approve an allowance or chore payment.
* Pre-readers can have things like chore names, chore descriptions, allowance and savings amounts read aloud to them by the app.
* Approve or unapprove allowance payments.
* Optional parental passcode stops kids from making changes without permission.
Allowance & Chores Bot offers an option to get the following Premium Features
* The app will keep unlimited history and display it in the Graph view. The Graph view displays the history of savings, spending, and chore activity along with optional descriptions you enter for each transaction.
* Easily Rotate chores between children on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
* Change the order children are displayed in the main screen of the app.
* Create Reward chores to pay an amount for each completed chore.
* Change the order chores are displayed in each child’s todo list.
* Configure the visibility of each child on your devices.
* Create child passcodes to allow children to protect their account information and chore list from siblings, change their own photo or avatar, and spend money.
* Children can choose one of 16 avatars, or a photo to personalize the app.
* Photos can be added to each chore to help kids understand what needs to be done.
Allowance & Chores Bot offers 3 auto-renewing subscription options for Premium Features:
$2.99 per month
$19.99 per year
Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours before the current period ends at the same cost as initial purchase. You can manage your subscription, change plan and turn auto-renewal off by going to your phone’s Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://wingboat.com/TOS.html
By default the app can have unlimited children and chores.
New IAP to get Premium features including unlimited historical data.
Added ability to set first day of week to chores with weekly schedules.
Added ability to set the first child in the rotation of a rotating chore.
Added child passcode option to hide total savings from main screen.
Added “Save Changes?” alert to child edit view.
Added information to the Assign Chores view about how to reorder chores.
Added recover passcodes to the child edit view.
Fixed number entry for locales with comma radix mark.
Fixed crash when user’s device has right-to-left language locale
Total savings amount is highlighted when changed in the Payments view.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app...Useful and easy!
This is a great app. My kids and I use it everyday to keep track of chores and allowance. I used to forget if I paid them their weekly allowance and I had a hard time tracking if there jobs were done. Not anymore. They know what they need to do everyday and I know exactly how much money they have in their “Mom Bank”. No more having to get cash every week. If they want cash no problem but a lot of the time they just ask me to make purchases for them and then I simply log the expenditure in the app.
It’s super easy to assign chores and if it’s one you’ve used before you can grab it from a list of previously used. I love that you can schedule a chore daily, weekly, or monthly and set what day of the week it needs to be done. You can also set one time chores that don’t repeat. And you can set to have allowance paid automatically or with your approval.
The graphics are pleasing. And although not the most important thing, I love how the background changes to fit the chores that day. It’s fun!
And best thing about this app is the customer service. Every time I’ve had a question or an issue they have responded promptly and happy to help. I wish that weren’t so rare these days.
Keep up the great work guys. Watching this app grow with time and keep getting better has been a pleasure. Totally worth the price!
Great Concept, Needs some work
So, the app keeps saying lost connection to server and dropping me back to the login screen. I was able to get it to work, but that seemed to happen fairly regularly.
Thoughts on functionality to follow here. What is there is very basic. I’m sure the graphics took more time than the app workflow.
1. I’d like to be able to create a pool of chores that can be assigned to or picked up by the child. This seems very basic if you’ve ever worked with any kind of CRM system. It’s a logical way to organize something like this.
2. Chore template that can be utilized over and over rather than starting from scratch every time. The schedule feature wouldn’t work for this in my mind if that’s where you’re gonna go.
3. It’s 2018, fingerprint and facial rec...seems like basics if you’re gonna charge for an app.
4. Ability for child to add chores, with an approval of course
5. Take another look at how you add chores and assign to the child. The UI isn’t easy to follow.
At the end of the day, you’ve got a good looking app that doesn’t seem very well thought out beyond the just what’s on the surface. It doesn’t have to be crazy complex, but currently it doesn’t offer enough to make it really worth using long term I don’t think. It will become to cumbersome and we’ll stop using it.
Footnote...trues to contact developers and their form on their website errors out. Sweet...
Helpful & Super Easy
I love this app! Prior to this app I considered paying for a kids bank account type app but that seems so overkill. We’ve kept charts on the fridge and tried piggy banks with real money. All of it was confusing and we would forget daily. This app saves so much time and keeps us organized. I’ve even added behavioral goals for them like “having a good attitude” or “helping little brother”. Our boys have even used there allowances to buy us parents gifts! So it’s teaching them a lot about responsibility, money management and gives them a sense of control that they get to choose whether they do the chore or lose the chance for money. Much less conflict in our wild and crazy house!!! I’ve begun referring it to all my client’s parents as I am a behavioral and play therapist for children. Plus the price is negligible, awesome all around.
- WingBoat.com LLC
- 109.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 WingBoat.com LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Annual Plan $19.99
- Premium Semiannual Plan $15.99
- Premium Monthly Plan $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.